Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CUNT BATTLE UPDATE:

anyways, im moving the battles final day for entry to thursday. im sorry guys i've been sorta busy and havent gotten around to the sketch,but im working on it. i thought id have it in on monday but i just forgot so ima move it up to THURSDAY. hopefully that will give me some time to get more entries and i had to go rack some new sketchbooks so this is perfect.

sorry for the sudden change and huge red letters but i wanted to make sure you guys didnt start voting without me haha i actually had a pretty decent idea i was gonna bust out but i didnt have the supplies and had to make a quick run to the sto'and snatch me a couple..

thursday at six pm...central time.because fuck everyone elses time zone.

save your votes for thursday...

CUNT BATTLE UPDATE:

anyways, im moving the battles final day for entry to thursday.BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH the battle is thursday

thursday at six pm...central time.because fuck everyone elses time zone.

i knew yall niggas were gonna forget about me come wednesday hahah...i gets no respect..

yea,because i got to pick the word..if someone beats me they can make any type of deadline they want and update it as they see fit.its their battle. just like they have the power to PICK THE WORD they also have the power to SET DEADLINES.

all im asking for is one day,can you handle that or no? you have to wait 20 something more hours to vote..boo fucking hoo.

Archived