Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So master b if you didn't like my stuff could you elaborate on what exactly you didn't like. And I agree crawl before you walk, I'm just trying to challenge these kids to push themselves because sometimes you gotta try shit and even if it looks bad at first that's no biggie because you gotta learn how to work that shit for you.

Yo cnek I'm diggin that style and I think its sweet your fuckin with different letter styles and adding other stuff onto the piece. I just think the first s doesn't fit the overall piece nearly as much as the first mainly because of proportions. And I don't really care for the arrow on it either. The arrow on the second s is nice though with the extention off the s.

Ya I hear what your saying, I'm not digging the first S either, nor the extensions I have on it, and I kinda felt as if I was starting to feel the word more as I was going furthur into it. the last arrow I could have done alot better. More messing around with these letters and I'll find my comfort zone.

thanks for the critz tho bro. much appreciated

ya I was actually lol, and will do. I was just working with what I had for the moment. Been laying in bed all sick these past 2 days and been only using what was in reachable distance lol. thanks for the info bro. Need to grab some new material soon.