>>Augor<<

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, here we go. I was mistaken about the "auger" part, i must have heard that somewhere else. Here is an excerpt from the magazine explaining it exactly...

From Juxtapoz:

"Claiming "Never" as his alias until switching to Augor at age 14, he already thought outside the box. Many graffiti writers don't have a story or message behind their chosen alias, just a nickname that takes on a life of its own over time. Augor's name transition did more than mark a departure from adolescence-it solidified his commitment to graffiti and reaffirmed the message he would go on to promote for years. Historically, the term "augur" refers to an omen or prediction. "An augur can also refer to the sickle like one the grim reaper carries," Augor says. "So it's like Augor means 'death to graffiti' but it doesn't always mean an end. It can also mean change.""

There ya go...enjoy

• Like 1

damn augors so fiya, i wish he woulda done more shit when he ran through new orleans, so much more abandoned shit from the hurricane that he coulda hit thats still fresh and untouched. if he can get away with the LA billboards, he could def hit it up in the 504 more than he did with pose and harsh, but atleast homeboy came through...

Yeah those appts he hit with augor and harsh are straight multi colored katrina ravaged condos right in the middle of the hood. The harsh N pose next to augor was fiya too. They must have had a short little trip cuz they sure didn't do much damage around the city, which woulda been fiya

anyone know whats up with that book he was suppose to put out So Called Artist, is that ever coming out?

anyone know if the augor book is gonna drop? i thought it was suposed to come out in december

I was wondering this myself, but i think something happened or some shit because his site has been down and i havent heard anything about him for a while now.