>>Augor<<

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very true.. BUT if this cunts taken it back to japan to hang in some gallery, which MIGHT end up in it being bought/sold for quite a pretty penny then it is bullshit..

You make no sense at all.

i mean shit dude, if ANYBODY EVER makes any loot off ANYTHING i did illegally, i'm suing the shit out of 'em dog! and every fucking property owner who left my shit up and didn't buff it asap, i want 10% of all the money that fucker makes while my shit rides, because I CAUSED THOSE SALES not that fuckface!

i mean after all, it's MY PROPERTY that's why I VANDALIZED IT!

If you paint it illegally and it isn't part of a private collection people have free reign to take pictures and publish them to make profit and you won't see a dime....example: Photo books on graff, none of the artists see money from some photographer taking photos out in the field. Although it would be nice to get some kickbacks from the shit we paint in the street but that shit just won't happen. It sucks! I guess we gotta hustle harder!

i mean shit dude, if ANYBODY EVER makes any loot off ANYTHING i did illegally, i'm suing the shit out of 'em dog! and every fucking property owner who left my shit up and didn't buff it asap, i want 10% of all the money that fucker makes while my shit rides, because I CAUSED THOSE SALES not that fuckface!

its probably that dudes fixed gear and he wants to seem cool for bashing a fixed gear

yup for sure, i've got a 10lb neon pink fixie with awesomely trendy shitty throwup graffiti related stickers on it... that's me, for sure... oh, and don't forget, i've got them pants so tight i can't even squeeze a ultra fine uni into the pocket... jeeeeeeaaaah!