925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and style wise, I think he's shittin on Pier TBK regardless of what all the dick riders think.. Whether you like it or not, you'll be seein alot more of his shit for sure, you can count on that.

dude what are you his girlfriend? the only way we see more of his shit is from you posting it on 12oz or looking under some bridges in the 925! oh and style wise..i would'nt call these cats dick riders, they just know what's really real. i aint even trippin on this cat no more cause he might have his 925 fame and his crew to tell him he's better than me "style wise" hah, pardon me i had to laugh at that, but i got the rest of the nation seeing me rolling through their town either on a freight or around their city. not to sound like i think i'm the shit, but i'm known state 2 state, this other cat is known under bridge to bridge..i'm done wit this & all other comments on here. peace, the realest pier you ever saw..

People need to quit cryin about where other muther fuckers get up... who fuckin cares enough to whine about shit like that... Don't get me wrong... crushin Oakland and Frisco is dope as fuck and I got mad respect for everyone doin it, but as far as I'm concerned, just being out there rockin shit wherever on a consistent basis is what it's all about... Fuck gettin all picky about where shit has to be in order to be tight, that's bitch shit...

i skated concord skatepark today... but didnt bother crushing outhere cuz who would see it besides toys...:D

im always through the 925 seeing homies and taking care of bizz, but i never ever see any graffiti out there, then i come on this thread and theres some decent shit. that goes to say that all this dope graffiti is chill spot, barely seen, no balls at all spots. id like to see how clean pier comes out on a street side.

People need to quit cryin about where other muther fuckers get up... who fuckin cares enough to whine about shit like that... Don't get me wrong... crushin Oakland and Frisco is dope as fuck and I got mad respect for everyone doin it, but as far as I'm concerned, just being out there rockin shit wherever on a consistent basis is what it's all about... Fuck gettin all picky about where shit has to be in order to be tight, that's bitch shit...

thats bullshit. graffiti is abuot getting up in as many cities as possible, why some dudes from the 925 would never take the fucking 30 minute drive to some better action is something i dont understand.

i know heads from the CCC who are/were making nightly trips to oakland and SF to catch wreck. what your saying is that we should all just be lazy, paint chill spots, then post our shit on the internet and act like we're bigshots. are you guys all broke ass, bike riding meth fiends, typical of concord?? go get a cheap honda, throw in 20 bucks, and go on some fucking missions dickface.

btw, i like that avoid/awol stuff, and pier really isnt that bad. all im saying is, i got tired of painting the 925 the first day i was there, painting that area is fucking worthless.

dude what are you his girlfriend? the only way we see more of his shit is from you posting it on 12oz or looking under some bridges in the 925! oh and style wise..i would'nt call these cats dick riders, they just know what's really real. i aint even trippin on this cat no more cause he might have his 925 fame and his crew to tell him he's better than me "style wise" hah, pardon me i had to laugh at that, but i got the rest of the nation seeing me rolling through their town either on a freight or around their city. not to sound like i think i'm the shit, but i'm known state 2 state, this other cat is known under bridge to bridge..i'm done wit this & all other comments on here. peace, the realest pier you ever saw..

haha.. maybe if you pay attention to what I was sayin.. Pier OMS has been on a different hustle for the past several years.. Graff has just recently taken back over as his main focus.. hope that explains well enough to you why you've blown up and he remains rather forgotten.. I hope you realistically don't expect him to wreck shop as much as you have in these past several years over night... and if you feel your style is what's "really real"... rofl, what a fuckin joke. Clean colorful stamps ain't nothin more than just that... You might very well consider your shit to be pieces even... but take away your colors and you're rockin nothin but practically straight letter stamps any toy could rock... don't get me wrong mayne, I don't consider you a toy in the least, I recognize your cleanliness and stupid dumb retarded ups and I respect the shit out of that, despite it maybe not sounding like it.. This cat out here is just doin his thang with the name he's been writing practically since he first set foot in the graff game close to 15 years ago now... So you do your thing, he'll do his and if yall can't stand eachother, then when the time comes handle your business.. For the record tho, he ain't even trippin off you either.. Enjoy the flicks...

im always through the 925 seeing homies and taking care of bizz, but i never ever see any graffiti out there, then i come on this thread and theres some decent shit. that goes to say that all this dope graffiti is chill spot, barely seen, no balls at all spots. id like to see how clean pier comes out on a street side.

Stay tuned pimp.

thats bullshit. graffiti is abuot getting up in as many cities as possible, why some dudes from the 925 would never take the fucking 30 minute drive to some better action is something i dont understand.

i know heads from the CCC who are/were making nightly trips to oakland and SF to catch wreck. what your saying is that we should all just be lazy, paint chill spots, then post our shit on the internet and act like we're bigshots. are you guys all broke ass, bike riding meth fiends, typical of concord?? go get a cheap honda, throw in 20 bucks, and go on some fucking missions dickface.

btw, i like that avoid/awol stuff, and pier really isnt that bad. all im saying is, i got tired of painting the 925 the first day i was there, painting that area is fucking worthless.

naw man.. :lol: I ain't sayin we all should be lazy at all.. fuck that.. and no one out here thinks they're a "bigshot".. Not just cause flicks get posted on here an shit... You gotta legitimately earn the right to think you're a bigshot, that goes without sayin... And trust me pimp.. we be makin trips out that way, we just haven't yet rocked enough spots that have ran long enough for you to really notice... you will tho.. we got nothin but love for graff.. The cool thing about the 925 tho is that occasionally we get Oakland and SF cats smashin out this way for some late night fun along 680 an shit, there's hella dope spots all along the freeways out here, they just got more money out this way and buff shit faster.. that's the ONLY reason most cats don't see alot of the ups fools really be catchin all around out here.. I know, I know, just another good reason to spend more time bombin out where your shit might actually run longer tho! I feel ya..

What a lame excuse for not gettin some ups.. If you'll only catch your little sharpie tags where AWR/MSK cats are likely to see it then you're a toy... Good luck with that tho.

im just breakin balls, but i'd rather bomb in a place where other things are going on to keep the police busy. yaya, "dont be a pussy, fuck the police" but the 5-0 out there aint got shit else to do, and they'd be quick to through the book at me. fuck the white man, and the powers that be.

by the way, VAN GLORIOUS. THIS IS PROTECTED BY THE RED, THE BLACK, AND THE GREEN, WITH THE KEY, SISSY!:lol:

im kidding. dont get so worked up protecting your home. let haters hate, and lovers love. respect, peace.

i would much rather see nice clean letters than some scraggily bullshit with no proportions... people get it in their head that the harder it is to read something the sicker it is... not true... if you can't read it then what the fuck purpose does it have? yea yea i can see his letters but their all over the place and lack any type of structure at all. I would much rather see something clean and readable than something that just flows together into one big blob. Lets see this other pier rock some straight letters...?

i would much rather see nice clean letters than some scraggily bullshit with no proportions... people get it in their head that the harder it is to read something the sicker it is... not true... if you can't read it then what the fuck purpose does it have? yea yea i can see his letters but their all over the place and lack any type of structure at all. I would much rather see something clean and readable than something that just flows together into one big blob. Lets see this other pier rock some straight letters...?

Dude.. if you want straight letters... drool over ya boy Pier TBK.. if you want some Bay Area funk, some nitty gritty grimey shit that's still plenty easy to read yet has that dark side to it.. Piers OMS will show you the way... I know what the man has to offer and he ain't got no way to speak for himself on here, nor does he even give a shit...

Oakland Coliseum yards,, Circa 97.. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

piersoe.jpg

honestly, their styles arent even alike, their stomping grounds arent either. i wouldnt trip off it. i always thought cats who tripped about similar names were acting like girls. as long as the letters aint the same, then their aint no fucking problem.

I couldn't agree more and overall I enjoy seeing both styles.. Pier TBK gots those super clean candy like poppin color schemes that are definitely cool and Pier OMS has a completely different more grimey style with slightly more uncommon (as far as what I see these days) color combos that I like alot too.. both are talented and it seems like neither are trippin off eachother so shit should be all good... it's whatever.. Peace

it's all good, pier tbk will be here for a long time. i give it 6 months to a year and piers oms will be back to smokin' tweak and all will be forgotten besides his homies hypein' his shit.

haha.. marrrrrrkkk!!! anyways.. this ain't even in the 925.. this 510 shit since they keep closin all the 510 threads.. If there's any still open, I'll post this shit in there too..

graff625.jpg

graff624.jpg

graff623.jpg

Archived