925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

noone from that crew is even on here, they all got banned remember. u cried for so long to get em banned and now u want them back

This snitch faggot, I've had enough. I gotta pull his card...

THIS KID CAKE CALLED THE COPS.

This internet nerd lives in the white ass hills of a town that is most definitely not Richmond.

Stop lying snitch. Stop it

THIS FAGGOT CALLED THE COPS. STRAIGHT UP.

No internet bullshit. No lie. Don't believe me? Any of his supporters can"PM" me and hear the proof. Hear exactly how much of a pussy this kid is.

I think he must have brainwashed some of you kids. So I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself by letting me know you're dropping this punk.

For the rest of you HR putas who got something to say,

I've got 200 pounds and some size 13 boots that say I stomp the fuck out of any of you sissies. Get at me, I'm not playing.

Cake has been snitching on this stupid website for the last year. Now he does it in real life.

Fuck graffiti. Fuck how much you paint. If you call the cops, you lose. Period.

END OF SUBJECT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This snitch faggot, I've had enough. I gotta pull his card...

THIS KID CAKE CALLED THE COPS.

This internet nerd lives in the white ass hills of a town that is most definitely not Richmond.

Stop lying snitch. Stop it

THIS FAGGOT CALLED THE COPS. STRAIGHT UP.

Just the other night...

No internet bullshit. No lie. Don't believe me? Any of his supporters can"PM" me and hear the proof. Hear exactly how much of a pussy this kid is.

I think he must have brainwashed some of you kids. So I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself by letting me know you're dropping this punk.

For the rest of you HR putas who got something to say,

I've got 200 pounds and some size 13 boots that say I stomp the fuck out of any of you sissies. Get at me, I'm not playing.

Cake has been snitching on this stupid website for the last year. Now he does it in real life.

Fuck graffiti. Fuck how much you paint. If you call the cops, you lose. Period.

END OF SUBJECT

word up. this other punk called the cops on me after i gave him letters and put him in my crew. he woulda been better off fighting me cause at least i could look past that but calling the cops is the biggest bitch move to be made if you want to represent on the streets or even fuck with hip hop.

what a bitch! fuck that Amend gets proper respect from me as i still try to let my name see a little fame on these streets for the last 16 years and 20 if you count my first tag.

what a clown.

shut up bitch. you look like a retarded monkey desperately holding in explosive diarreah in those drummer videos we all just watched. thanks for bringing me some comic relief, those videos were hillarious! and you are tiny cake, watch your back shorty!

i shit turds bigger than you!

GOD EVERY BAYAREA THREAD JUST TALKS ABOUT SAME SHIT AD DONT POST FLICKS FUCK ALL THAT SHIT YALL GOT GOIN ON EVERYBODY GO PAINT HANDLE THAT SHIT ON A WALL THATS TO BOTH OSKER & CAKE QUIT TALKIN ABOT IT AND BE ABOUT IT AND EVERYONE POST FLICKS QUIT TALKIN ABOUT THIS FOOL CAKE.......THEY BANNED ALL THOSE FOOLS AND YALL STILL TALK ABOUT THEM YALL SHOULD GET A LIFE AND FOR THIS LLVS FAGGOT I AINT HR AND I DONT HIDE BITCH I DONT EVEN KNO THOSE FOOLS I JUST SEE THERE SHIT AROUND TOWN LLVS FUCK YOU SON STRAIGHT UP

[

wheels_dicer.jpg

that awol is dope.....oh shit i mean dice :lol: :lol:

seriously thoe, you clowns can paint concord, now is it time to get up some where else? only people that will see your shit in concord, is the same gay ass stm and kao people. go to frisco or something. or just retire again and go back to full time crank smokein' :scrambled:

that awol is dope.....oh shit i mean dice :lol: :lol:

seriously thoe, you clowns can paint concord, now is it time to get up some where else? only people that will see your shit in concord, is the same gay ass stm and kao people. go to frisco or something. or just retire again and go back to full time crank smokein' :scrambled:

word word word word word

i hate even driving through concord, i cant imagine how people actually LIVE there. i geuss tahts why everyone smokes crank.

its fun to go through this thread and see my old stomping grounds..

dicer is solid.. no need hatin on him.. that fool loves to get up for all i know.

its cool to see MFL and OMS still up and at peace with eachother

i remember oms used to be some rich kids and mfl was straight gangsters

even for those rich kids onest vigor pier ect, they were pretty hard when it came to beef.

mfl was just gangster..lol

Archived