925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

haha wow man, way to rip on somebody who can kick your fucking ass back into the previous century cake.

you want to fuck with grown men, your gonna get dealt with. you got dropped by some fucking teenagers son, you only run with teenagers. your a faggot child molester. i would love to see Bely beat your ugly ass mug into a pulp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121406

look how much the rest of 12oz hates the 925. i hope most of the kids on here arent those little bitch ass wiggers that always kick it at the 711 in walnut creek. your all a bunch of homos. fucking faggot ass wannabe gangsters. worse than cake really. fucking las lomas kids think they are so hard, but 100% of them have never set foot in a real hood. if any of you are on here, go killyouself.

damn... i really doubt that it's possible to have as many original thoughts about walnut creek as there are posts in that thread... it just seems like a huge waste of time...

haha wow man, way to rip on somebody who can kick your fucking ass back into the previous century cake.

you want to fuck with grown men, your gonna get dealt with. you got dropped by some fucking teenagers son, you only run with teenagers. your a faggot child molester. i would love to see Bely beat your ugly ass mug into a pulp.

ay bely spermious aint cake...chump

your shit is weak......bely stay at home your 28 you got kids....your hella short...and your a gay ufc fighter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we handle our beef by taking u off the streets....stop crying cause we dont wanna meet up with you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....fix your shit...and say sorry

and anyone else pm me....ill send you the flicks of those HCM dudes in panties.bely sher csaw all..moshing around...being gay toys

those dudes actually posted that shit on there myspace........

also "hardcore bombers" dont post every little thing they do over and over on 12oz..not too mention in the wrong threads.

^^^^

this dude....again....

cake has hella spots....never posted!!! cake has hella spots period

i think your mad.....

your not up....you dont have shit

and all the spots you had are cake spots now!!!!

sorry EM____???:lol:

your shit is weak......bely stay at home your 28 you got kids....your hella short...and your a gay ufc fighter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we handle our beef by taking u off the streets....stop crying cause we dont wanna meet up with you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....fix your shit...and say sorry

and anyone else pm me....ill send you the flicks of those HCM dudes in panties.bely sher csaw all..moshing around...being gay toys

those dudes actually posted that shit on there myspace........

too bad you're shit talking only comes on the internet, and you're shit is weak, I don't know any writer in the bay that can say you guys have talent or hit spots that ride for more than a week.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i just want to quote this so cake cant delete this later.

cake doesnt want it!! cake doesnt fight! hes a fucking pussy who thinks graffiti is just about shit talk and internet flicks. He talks all sorts of shit on the internet, then tries to shake peoples hands in real life like nothing happened! what the fuck? calling Amend a beaner taco eater and then trying to shake his hand afterwards! HAH! your a joke! and stop telling us to meet you up in south richmond, you aint from there!! come over to SF bitch, your a ghost in these parts!

go ahead and post myspace pictures bitch, i will post your ugly little mug on this board faster than you ran away from fights. and talking shit about punk rock, yet you played in an EMO fagband. your a fucking snitch, a faggot, and a hypocrite.

did you just hear what you said ?

since 2004, what, what are you retarded 2004 was like last week mother fucker how could you call this guy a true bomber i dont internet shit talk but anybody on this earth who COULD be concidered a "true" bomber was allready paintng while remer was still swimming in his fathers balls

clean, clean? this shit isnt about being clean fuck clean the more drips the better

and quite trying to sound all old and hip hop by using words like cat

MarxOnNothing