925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo kid .. don't post that bullshit ... 925 has limited graff anyways and when you post blue stick figures w/ huge dicks and toy ass hit ups it makes it even worst ... 925 IS EAST BAY REP IT RIGHT..

i feel you, but its the 925 thread and that shit is a big portion of graff in the 925... what am I supposed to do, pretend it isnt there? It's not the "make the 925 look better than it is" thread, I just flick what I see...

187 homicide aka star..you shutup

bangadance aka reak..you shutup

cusilove u aka osker..youve been shutup cuz none of anything you has never sees daylight for more than a day

all u emr homos can suck my dick

lol homeboy im 4rm west side berkely n aint dat big on taggn no more cuz i got drafted2 gang bangin i dont hav no type of affiliation wit emr u dumbshit

SPRMIOUS ASK CAKE 2 SHOW U WHERE I LIVE AND COME TELL ME 2 SHUT UP!!!.. 4REALS TOUGH I AINT PLAYING AND BRINGS SOME FRIENDS WITH U...... I HOPE CAKE LEARN 2 HOLD A GUN BY NOW CUZZ LAST TIME I REMEMBERD HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW 2 WORK A 380 I HAD!!!!

lmao dam ima young nigga n i kno how 2 work guns!!