925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am star bitch!!!.. fuck this internet shit but i have no choice but 2 fuk with it since cake and hes fagg crew try 2 stay out the way, all i have 2 say u can hack me all u want I am not worried about graff but u can do me a favor and stop lieing about ur so call hr faggs chasing emr real niggas cuzz, that would be the day!!.. And let hese niggas know what happend 2 u and ur lil hood friends when I caught u in traffic u lil bitch!!!.. SO U CAN HAVE GRAFF U FAKE ASS INTERNET HOOD NIGGA STOP TALKING AND TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO ME HURT ME OR SOMETHING SO I CAN HAVE A REAL REASON TO GET ON UR BITCH ASS!!!!!! U KNOW WHERE I LIVE AND B AT SO BE ABOUT IT STOP BEIG A SUKA AND DONT REPLY ONLINE LIKE U NORMALLY WOULD GO TO MY HOUSE WITH AS ANY PPL AS U WANT U ALREADY KNOW HOWI GET DOWN IS WHATEVERON ALL YAH SUKAS!!!

SPRMIOUS ASK CAKE 2 SHOW U WHERE I LIVE AND COME TELL ME 2 SHUT UP!!!.. 4REALS TOUGH I AINT PLAYING AND BRINGS SOME FRIENDS WITH U...... I HOPE CAKE LEARN 2 HOLD A GUN BY NOW CUZZ LAST TIME I REMEMBERD HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW 2 WORK A 380 I HAD!!!!

star your a bitch...stay "IN" that 1 block radius that gets shot up everyday!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

i came to your house and you claimed you didnt rep Em-? you said

that you dont chill wit em, you said you dont know where they are, you said you dont know how to rack and you lost your job.....you asked me to take you racking and you asked me for paint........thats the only reason we sparedyou or your lil chump ups...why werent you screamin all that shit then???.huh huh?? cause your 2faced

...you gossip with bitches and snitches reak is a "SNITCH" ay star im sure he still hasnt showed you the papers!!!??? angr was "SNITCH" your still looking 4 him.......buny and his mom went to cops after we busted tags on his house......DEBIL "SNITCHES" & "DRY SNITCHES"on 12oz daily.... stop being butt hurt cause you got booooted out the crew....nigga stop crying!!! stop bitching...you know where i live too but you constantly call my phn BLOCKED like bitches!! your talking bout what "THEY" do in jail.!!!???....:lol: :lol: :lol: YOU EVEN KNOW YOU DIPPED OFF WHEN YOU GOT RAN UP ON BY THE TUNNEL.....cmon your a wannabe stop frontin!!!hahahahahha

ps i dont have a account so stop assuming!!!:p

say anything you want about me or whoever i dont care if you like me. im up as fuck!!! i dont do graff for graffiti artist...i dont care about your sensless feelings!! DIE!