Lollapalooza

DoItHeyDoIt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lollapolooser was played the fuck out 12-13 years ago. Some bitch i used to fuck with dragged me there in 95. Alls I remember about it is that she and Beck were making eyes at eachother during his entire set. I eventually got bored of that and wondered off and found a group of kids I knew from highschool sitting in a circle passing around a el. They were fucking BAKED. One of them passed it to me and I took a big ol drag off that shit and a couple of them started trippin "duuude... don't hit it so haaarrdddd..." with this concerned look on their face like I was some 12 year old that never smoked before. I was like "what the fuck are they talking about? whatever". So I continued to take a ginormous rip off that shit and hold that shit in for mad long. When I exhaled the first thing that struck my mind is "this shit tastes like fucking jet fuel!!!". That's when these assholes decided to tell me that it wasn't weed, it was dust.

I then walked around in a retarded trance looking for my girlfreind. When I say "retarded", I mean like corkey. Like I was litterally retarded for the better half of an hour. When I finally cought up with my girl she gave me this look like "what the fuck you retard" and told me that I walked right past her like 10 times.

Fuck lolapoloosa... and dust. Both them shits are for retards.

Archived