Osama Obama

CILONE/SK

I didn't really think he was lying. I was just trying to prod him to post that shit in my drunken-asshole manor. I wanted to see it and didn't feel like putting in the effort to find it myself.:biglaugh:

oh, man...haha. i do that, too. sad, i know.

you missed alot, especially if you're an o'lielly hater

such as myself.

some food for laughs

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=o%27reilly+olbermann&search=Search

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it seems that fermentor is an apologist for a lot of the wrong things in our country.

the thought crossed my mind that he is a poli sci major or criminal justice. just by the way he talks.

a real patriot knows what this country was and could be again (and what it is now) bush bashing aside.

whatever it is, he's full of shit. i kinda like the fight in him, but that's about it.

I'm not a fucking apologist, what the hell is with you? And I'm a philosophy major with a minor in film studies, and I took a lot of time off after high school to work and not be burdened with college.

You sound like a Fox News anchor, talking about a "real patriot" and labeling me with stupid shit. I am simply stating that we are not living in a fascist or totalitarian state, and that there is a huge difference between the two. And don't act like you ever had it in you to actually put up a decent argument to counter that, because you haven't had one yet. Of course, you DO believe in a whole bunch of crazy conspiracy theory shit, so it's not surprising that you don't actually understand fairly simple concepts of government.

I'm not a fucking apologist, what the hell is with you? And I'm a philosophy major with a minor in film studies, and I took a lot of time off after high school to work and not be burdened with college.

You sound like a Fox News anchor, talking about a "real patriot" and labeling me with stupid shit. I am simply stating that we are not living in a fascist or totalitarian state, and that there is a huge difference between the two. And don't act like you ever had it in you to actually put up a decent argument to counter that, because you haven't had one yet. Of course, you DO believe in a whole bunch of crazy conspiracy theory shit, so it's not surprising that you don't actually understand fairly simple concepts of government.

name 5 conspiracy theories i believe in. i challenge you.

Either way they're both power hungry police states that restrict freedom and punish disenters. That's all that matteres to a working class citizen like myself. Who the fuck are you to call me an idiot? Some political science major? I'm saying that in the REAL WORLD it's all the same shit. It effects the people in the same way. You're just talking bullshit semantics.

And yes, in the REAL WORLD America is a fascist totalitarian police state. Maybe you should leave the internet alone for a minute and step outside and experience the outside world for yourself before you pretend to speak on what the fuck is what.

"Who the fuck are you to call me an idiot"? You did it first, buddy. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. How could I be a political science major and spend all my time on the internet? There's a reason why I haven't posted on 12oz for a couple of months, it's because my life isn't devoted to sitting around on the internet all day and typing a bunch of bullshit about how we live in a fascist police state, running around in fear. You guys are just too scared to deal with reality. This government is a completely different form than any seen before, it is a CAPITOLIST government, and as a result it is becoming pwned by media companies and private corporations, to the point that our president and vice president are both from corporate America. This is not a fascist state or a totalitarian state, it is a completely new kind of state.

"Who the fuck are you to call me an idiot"? You did it first, buddy. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. How could I be a political science major and spend all my time on the internet? There's a reason why I haven't posted on 12oz for a couple of months, it's because my life isn't devoted to sitting around on the internet all day and typing a bunch of bullshit about how we live in a fascist police state, running around in fear. You guys are just too scared to deal with reality. This government is a completely different form than any seen before, it is a CAPITOLIST government, and as a result it is becoming pwned by media companies and private corporations, to the point that our president and vice president are both from corporate America. This is not a fascist state or a totalitarian state, it is a completely new kind of state.

uh huh, go on.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_revolution

Well then your "philosophy" is wrong. And the only one here that sounds like a Fox news anchor is you acting like America isn't a fascist totalitaryian police state.

Casek might have some fucked up views on certain shit but he is definately patriotic. Real recognize real and neither one of us recognize you.

Let me just point out all your different theories on 9/11, I don't feel like digging for the rest of your theories. I guess you don't consider them "theories", because you think they are true.

uh huh, especially after first responders, engineers, pilots, etc testimonies state otherwise.

uh huh, especially after first responders, engineers, pilots, etc testimonies state otherwise.

Yo Fermentor is one of those dudes that will deny anything nomatter how much proof and evidence is right infront of him. He coulda been there and witnessed whoever pulled the switch to demo the towers and still deny everything on some "see no evil, speak no evil" type shit. Some people just refuse to accept reality. People like that will argue to their deathbed that the Earth is flat and life origionated in the Garden of Eden and that America is a free country. :lol:

You're a fucking idiot.

Yo Fermentor is one of those dudes that will deny anything nomatter how much proof and evidence is right infront of him. He coulda been there and witnessed whoever pulled the switch to demo the towers and still deny everything on some "see no evil, speak no evil" type shit. Some people just refuse to accept reality. People like that will argue to their deathbed that the Earth is flat and life origionated in the Garden of Eden and that America is a free country. :lol:

You mean how you guys ignore the fact that Osama bin Laden admitted to carrying out the 9/11 attacks on more than one video tape?

You mean how you guys ignore the fact that Khaled Sheikh Mohammed not only confessed to being the operational commander of the 9/11 attacks, but gave in grave detail how each step was carried out, how it was conceived, planned, revised, financed, how the pilots were trained, etc.? KSM was actually more of a direct leader and overseer of the 9/11 attacks. moreso than Osama Bin Laden; whom was more of an inspirational leader, provider, and financer.

How about how you guys ignore the fact that hundreds of grieving families & friends of the passengers and crew of the planes have never seen their loved ones again?

How about how you guys ignore the fact that building 7 had a 20-story structural gash that was 25% deep into the building's lateral thickness from its south face, combined with several stories of raging infernos as a result of fuel-powered generators on various floors in the building?

There is no proof or any direct evidence showing that there were demolitions planted. You have not named any suspects or any direct links to who planted these (backed up with evidence pointing to these individuals), and you never will; because it didn't happen.

You mean how you guys ignore the fact that Osama bin Laden admitted to carrying out the 9/11 attacks on more than one video tape?

You mean how you guys ignore the fact that Khaled Sheikh Mohammed not only confessed to being the operational commander of the 9/11 attacks, but gave in grave detail how each step was carried out, how it was conceived, planned, revised, financed, how the pilots were trained, etc.? KSM was actually more of a direct leader and overseer of the 9/11 attacks. moreso than Osama Bin Laden; whom was more of an inspirational leader, provider, and financer.

How about how you guys ignore the fact that hundreds of grieving families & friends of the passengers and crew of the planes have never seen their loved ones again?

How about how you guys ignore the fact that building 7 had a 20-story structural gash that was 25% deep into the building's lateral thickness from its south face, combined with several stories of raging infernos as a result of fuel-powered generators on various floors in the building?

There is no proof or any direct evidence showing that there were demolitions planted. You have not named any suspects or any direct links to who planted these (backed up with evidence pointing to these individuals), and you never will; because it didn't happen.

or like how you guys ignore the fact that the hijackers were funded by the ISI and how the commander of the ISI was in washington d.c. in the days before and after 9/11...oh, and how he made the call to have more money sent to atta?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO308C.html

or how about officer craig bartmer hearinf explosions inside building 7?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2283625397351664218&q=Craig+Bartmer&total=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

or the nyc fireman who was one of the first on seen, he also reported explosions inthe trade centers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7471885217846396761&hl=en

or what about the attorney for most of the families saying 80% + know it was an inside job?

and what about the metal samples showing thermate residue?

guess you forgot about that stuff...conveniently.

^OJ beat his case on that same defense. But anybody with any common sense knows that he got away with murder.

rebulican or not Ron Paul is a damned good canidate for presidency

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never taken a government-paid junket.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against regulating the Internet.

He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

His party should not define his ability to run a country only his ethics and the way he interprets the constitution ...actually he seems to be the only motherfucker who actually does use the constitution.

If this country has any sense at all they would pay alot more attention to him and forget about dipshits like Hilary and Guiliani.

Osama Bin Laden was behind hijacking the planes and crashing them into 2 of the 3 towers that day. So who the fuck was behind the controlled demolition of the 3 towers that were brought down? Give me a fucking break. You people are rediculous.

The premise of that question is invalid because you're implying that there were controlled demolitions as absolute truth, without accepting the fact that it is an unproven conspiracy theory that's open to wide scrutiny and speculation. We do know planes crashed into the buildings. That's proof beyond reasonable doubt. There is no proof (and never will be) that controlled demolitions were used. However, some of the most nutty conspiracy theorists claim those "planes" were holographs camoflauging missles.

The premise of that question is invalid because you're implying that there were controlled demolitions as absolute truth, without accepting the fact that it is an unproven conspiracy theory that's open to wide scrutiny and speculation.

It was 6 years ago. Everybody's seen the buildings come down again... and again... and again.... Not to mention all the EYEWITNESS accaounts of timed explosions going off. Not to mention the VIDEO FOOTAGE of windows exploding out one after another before the colapse. And anybody who can with a straight face say that all three of them buildings weren't brought down by controlled demolition is fucking stupid.

or like how you guys ignore the fact that the hijackers were funded by the ISI and how the commander of the ISI was in washington d.c. in the days before and after 9/11...oh, and how he made the call to have more money sent to atta?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO308C.html

or how about officer craig bartmer hearinf explosions inside building 7?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2283625397351664218&q=Craig+Bartmer&total=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

or the nyc fireman who was one of the first on seen, he also reported explosions inthe trade centers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7471885217846396761&hl=en

or what about the attorney for most of the families saying 80% + know it was an inside job?

and what about the metal samples showing thermate residue?

guess you forgot about that stuff...conveniently.

Explosions: During fires, people hear explosions. Especially huge fires that engulf 10 floors, each floor being an acre in size.

Thermite debunked: Visit this link: http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

And be sure to watch the YouTube video of a 9/11 Denier get debunked by a rational, educated man.

You have proof showing that 80% of the families think 9/11 was an inside job? If that includes the families of the airplane passengers, that would mean those families didn't think their loved ones rode on a plane or spoke to them by phone. I'm willing to bet that the poll you read actually said something along the lines that 80% of the families feel that the government is hiding something or not showing the whole story. The main reason people think this is not because they feel the government pulled an "inside job", but because the government wishes to hide several blunders it made in the months leading up to 9/11, and/or had viable information to act onon yet overlooked such threats and intelligence. You ever read the 9/11 Commission Report? That was informally organized and approved by many of the family members.

Casek, I'm basing this assumption on the fact that you lied in a similar fashion a while back when you said 70% of Americans in a poll thought the Kennedy was assasinated by the US government -- when in fact the poll said 70% of Americans thought Oswald didn't act alone. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

It was 6 years ago. Everybody's seen the buildings come down again... and again... and again.... Not to mention all the EYEWITNESS accaounts of timed explosions going off. Not to mention the VIDEO FOOTAGE of windows exploding out one after another before the colapse. And anybody who can with a straight face say that all three of them buildings weren't brought down by controlled demolition is fucking stupid.

All of that has been debunked. Explosions will be heard when a building comes down, or when a raging inferno is going on. The windows shooting out dust is the pressure exerted from the collapse above. There's over 90,000 tons of building above the structural damage area that's coming down at nearly freefall speed -- obviously it's going to exert pressure in the floors below. Perhaps you're not familiar with what a controlled demolition looks like. Explosions don't take place while the building comes down. You first see squibs/explosions. Take a look at this video of a controlled demolition:

-- the first thing you see (at 0:11) are a series of squibs/explosions/flashes that go from the bottom of the building up to the top. Those are what explosions used to bring down a building look like. You see flashes from the explosion. You don't see "dust" pushed out from windows like we saw with the WTC.

It appears you've only looked at one side of the story. I'm willing to bet you've spent little to no time reading the numerous sites and books that debunk the conspiracies, but instead have chosen to view one standpoint and take it as truth. I've read/watched the conspiracies about equally to what I've read of the logical, concise explanations. Viewing a wide array of viewpoints will allow you a stronger grasp towards the truth vs. fiction. I suggest this to be a good video for you to watch, which debunks all of Loose Change's lies: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561&q=screw+loose+change&total=16&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Archived