freights i bench

rack to survive

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder who's under some of those big clouds and blockbusters on the nice GWS and SP flat panels. Hope it's just toy shit. People are watching these fleets, they know car numbers, they have old flicks that ID the car via stray tags or dents floating up high, so don't think you're getting away with something going over anybody with rep with a big cloud.

Wonder who's under some of those big clouds and blockbusters on the nice GWS and SP flat panels. Hope it's just toy shit. People are watching these fleets, they know car numbers, they have old flicks that ID the car via stray tags or dents floating up high, so don't think you're getting away with something going over anybody with rep with a big cloud.

this does not apply to me. but i feel what you are saying.

so since eventually cars are going to get crowded and space limited, whats the fr8 mentality on going over something? just curious since it happened on the nyc subways and it was like BAM everyone over everyone and they blamed my boy CAP lol...

just wondering..

MY PHILOSIPHY IS IF YOU CAN BEAT EM UP FUKEM SO THAT ABOUT MEANS I CAN GO OVER ALL YOU FR8 NERDS FEW EXCEPTIONS THOUGH LIKE IF I BONED YOUR SISTER OR GIRLFRIENS MOM ETC AND YOU PAINT I WONT GO OVER YOU OUT OF RESPECT BUT ILL TAG OVER YOUR SHIT NO PROBLEM .

most of those golden west and sp flats have been gone over time after time. i get those cars on a regular and for sure theres usually some garbage shit on them with classic pieces sticking out. so even if that car a week ago had a classic burner on it it might not be there anymore. so people holding flicks of something ''special'' just remeber the person over it may not be the first or the last one to go over it..

• 3 weeks later...

cloud-in-blue-sky.jpg