being jealous

delonemonkey

i dunno i hated this kid because he used to be a smart ass who always said he was right about everything and was really republican. and apparently now hes a huge hippy pothead from what everyone has told me

Don't sleep on them hippy potheads. They got a habit of getting bitches high and taking advantage on some free loving shit. And her going to the gym with him and commenting on his fitness aint a good sign either.

But it aint nothing you can do about it without comming off as a paranoid jealous nut and making her want to say fuckit and fuck dude anyway. That sucks for you man.

Just wait till they get back and tell him to stay away from your womans. And beat his ass if he don't wanna listen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my girls been gone for a week, she met one of my old freinds at the progam who i didnt like ,she was like hes really nice i went to the gym with him . their class is going to the beach on saturday. i feel angry jealous and sad, i just cant stop thinking about it

thanks

aqua26charlesatlasthumbbk5.jpg

dude it's okay to be jealous, it shows that you at least care enough to worry about the shit she's doing, but i don't think you need to worry as much as you are.

when i was going out with my ex i was the SUPER jealous type. i didn't even like it when she hung out with my guy friends. but the one reason for us having a good relationship and the one reason why i am so insane now is because i never confronted her about it ever and i let her carry on with her business and didn't give her shit about it.

the breakup was horrible and i'm still not over it.

so this has probably been the worst advice ever given to anyone, and i wish you two the best of luck. seeking should probably delete this post or something.

There are 300 million people in the USA.

Heartbreak sucks, but, youll find something new.

There have to be at least like, 50,000

cute single put together women out in nyc on

any given night. not including tourists.

If she leaves, she wasnt worth it.

if you do something stupid like that, she really will end up fucking the dude. she's already gave him a blowjob, probably...

:lol:

but seriously.. explain to her that you've also been going to the gym. And your getting pretty muscley and shit. Wet her panties up so she'll finger bang herself to your thoughts and get the hornys out. That way when she goes to the beach with your doppelganger shes all self gratified and isn't watching his cock outline in his speedos.

Baller status.

id be suspicious from the moment she brought dude up.if she says hes nice,say you didnt like him and why you didnt.let your girl know you feel ill cause of this.fuck who dont like it.p.s shes out of town,shouldent you be smashing one of your other two right now?

yeah cuz like i think ill be fine once i talk to her, not even about it just talk to her.

its just me wondering what could happen between this kid in 3 weeks. The fact also that i know the kid already and already hate this fag so much, the fact that she thinks hes so nice and all just makes it alot worse. Knowing the kid, he doesnt seem like the kind of kid to have a life, but i dont know i havnt seen him in like 3 years and apparently from my girls first impression of him hes no longer fat, hes very fit and hes really nice.

i've just been through a situation similar to this.

except relationship is over now..partly due to an external person.

fuckry....sure it will work out okay dude.

lol no it wasnt like that i didnt even mention her i just wanted to see how gay he sounded(really gay) and act like i cared about catching up with him

its ok that he tells her i called him, i told him to say hi to her for me

ok that sounds weird too but it was fine, i dont feel like explaining everything

nah yo they dont know shit, i havent even talked to her in 3 days she doesnt know my motives, and how would he?He knew the kid gave me his number because it was another person that went to school with us a long time ago and we were all supposed to catch up when he returned and i had forgotten about it, so it wasnt like "why are you calling me" shit and he said to me, dude you know your girlfreind is in the same program as i am that is so random man" and i was like yeah i heard, i havnt been able to talk to her recently so tell her i say hey..

that was to protocal, yeah it did work out