new hawaii thread of old and new

deceponer

Guest the answer

i still think your lettering style is weeeeeeeeeeeek bean i dont care how many bombs and guns you put in it. i recently got arrested for bombing so you can forget about your silly little battle.but maybe if your lucky i will post some old pictures.oh ya and if your gonna post pictures dont get so sentimental when people criticise them you yourself are human and not perfect in turn so are your pieces so dont freak when somebody dosent like them it just makes you look insecure or conceded at first i was just being sarcastic and having fun but you have turned obsessive i personally am over it.peace selo one!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by the answer

i still think your lettering style is weeeeeeeeeeeek bean i dont care how many bombs and guns you put in it. i recently got arrested for bombing so you can forget about your silly little battle.but maybe if your lucky i will post some old pictures.oh ya and if your gonna post pictures dont get so sentimental when people criticise them you yourself are human and not perfect in turn so are your pieces so dont freak when somebody dosent like them it just makes you look insecure or conceded at first i was just being sarcastic and having fun but you have turned obsessive i personally am over it.peace selo one!!!!!!

Man that was a great post...Look I am all for everyone being on good terms with each other. It would make things that much better. I have never once posted a single thing of mine of mine on this board until the "weeeeeeeek" piece i did for you. And about you posting stuff if I am lucky??? Ummm, I am not quite sure what to think of that one. And all that non-sense about me being insecure???? hmmmm, actually the only thing I am insecure about is my small bent weiner. Actual size!! But use whatever excuse you want for not stepping up.....peace? Yeah sure Champ!

-Big Beano

4 everyone that keeps telling people to "post your flicks if you're so good"

this is the last time i'm going to say it, we're not all rich little kids that live with our mommy and daddy. got it? if i can ever post, i will. the bean piece is pretty solid as a whole picture, but yes, i agree the letters could use a little work. actually, only the A looks weird. pretty solid though. OERA HJG UK>>>> rest in peace TEEJAY ONE HJG UK, WEROE ONE S4L FC AF. that's AF outta Los Angeles "Always Fiending" good day.

Guest uncle-boy

kalo is ono.

especially wit some redondos.

but both of doze no stay as ono as da ANEK peice.

AF! what!? what!?

peace to everyone, let's just paint.

the geakanator

Man, I don't understand why you guys are argueing so much. Where do you guys graffiti in hawaii? On your grass shack? Ha ha! I can't believe you guys even have computers. You guys need to move to somewhere cool like Idaho, we keep it real here.

PS. I eat potatoes with my ice cream

----THe elusive Queefsickle (not bruddah decep)

Guest willy.wonka

17 reasons

i had a essay but i got booted,so i made a list,so here it goes

in short terms

1.trample has good points

2.you guys do bite a lot

3.we go on to artcrimes too

4.real artists like myself can tell who and what you guys are biting

5.remember "bam" and all of a sudden BAM! atak is busting out bad ass pieces and giant character throwies

6. after that,as crew got better and everybody knew they were biting..

7.nek was the best thing that ever happened to you guys and even he was biting,,here and there,,but he knew what he was doing...

8.after looking in my photo album,you guys started to bite the NAMES of the real artists from the "mainland"...

9.you guys are "fashionable grafheads//mainstream grafitti"

10.i do have some respect for some of you,but damn...

11.why does everything tight from hawaii has to be from KATCH?

12.this is one for you to come up with

13.beamr is my favorite target,because i know he's got a lot of pride for his stolen work and all his blind friends dont understand why i and others think he bites from SABER..

14.fame on hawaii and how people so desperately find other ways to please the next man or womans eye...im serious when i say that trying to get fame on hawaii is hectic....every respectable graff head knows who reak is,people over here never heard anything on him..hawaii is in its own little world over there,i love it,but,hawaii is a easy place to get fame...DONT LET IT GET TO YOUR HEAD

15.808 giant arent shit...i give more repect to people who get up,not hit up the same'ol highschool year after year...legal eagles who think thier hardcore bombing with thier stickers and thier backyards

"what happened"

16.bible's tight

17.everybody in this house agrees when i say look at this!they dont understand how you think you can get away with biting like that..

i have many hopes and dreams that the soul of grafitti goes to hawaii,but right now i see nothing but "false profit$" trying to get up..

dont get me wrong now,i like the way some of you guys are improving,but there are just a couple of you that have better potential than biting.one guy i knew said he'd move away to a secluted area to get away from so many styles,so that he can come up with his own shit...now he's hella tight...

i like it when i see bean and bible..

sorry if i hurt anybody's feelings

//over anticipated highly underestimated//delta echoe krushin crew!

:crazy: :crazy: :confused: :lol:

Guest trAmple

i totally agree with willy wonka...hey you think i could visit your chocolate factory...i think i need some scooby snacks...i got the major muchies hahahah nah peace

Yo, i agree with wonka on a lot, and myself as writer originally from new york....yo, shit out here is so different. they got legal highschools, and they don't got any real yards, they got these "ditches" n shit, i dunno, i just don't feel the scene out here, i tried bombing out here hard in 98 and begingin of 9, but yo, it was a waste of cans, even though they were mainly shitty krylons. Out here not only do illegals get buffed kinda fast, they get ragged kinda fast too. Here, its easy to bomb, but its hard to bomb the right spots to stay up, like Atak's huge bomb for example: has been up on the freeway forever, why? because he picked the right spot, its not owned by the city, so its not their responssibility to buff it, and its on someone's brick wall, but its on a back side area facing the fucking road, so no one cares in a sense. bottom line.....i miss back home....here, feh, bombing isn't even remotely the same back home, and no dis respect to hawaii based writers and writers from here, but yo, i'm sorry, i just don't feel most of the local scene...but, from occassion to occasion you will see a few of my striaght letters and thows around the north shore area on those nights where boredum takes over my actions. well thats all i really gotta say about that, and oh yeah, don't take what i say to heart too much, i mean, after all....i am a toy. Peace...

Guest trAmple

post some more...fuk what other people say but this is a messege board..so you should be prepared for the messeges/comments people will post..unless you are doing your art to satify others then by all means don't post..

umm trample...i was not talking about pics of my shit, but pics of just various hawaii shit. i use to post my own stuff but now i think thats kinda gay so i dont really practice it anymore. i was just thinking of postin my HJG and uk collection because as they say the dont have a scanner. just asking for input.

Until those work, if you're interested, there are a few HJG pictures on yourphotos.com, the album name is hjg. Those are a few old ones and a few newer ones. My friend tried to put em up here but he couldn't figure it out. I did all of it except the letters on the bus and the dark blue one with the pink outline. Check it out.

Archived