new hawaii thread of old and new

deceponer

Guest trAmple

one last thing...your crew keeps capping people in my crew...that affects me too, its kool for your crew to capp but not kool for me to cap? ahhhh the shannigans of this world

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where exactly did any1 in AF cap your crew? and who keeps capping your crew from AF you are gettign people and crews mixed up. this dosent only concern you im jus lookign out for my crew liek any one would. this whoel thing is dumb if you guys are down to chill then im sure this whole thing could be over faster then it started. you guys make the call.

Guest uncle-boy

hey trample, to clear things up, the only reason we put an lf over the fry is because fry capped uku on a spot with more than enuff space for him to fit in without capping uku. and it wasn't uku who did the lf over fry, i just put his name there so fry would know why we went over him. my homie uku is off in cali so i was reping for him. so as you can see lf wasn't trying to start something with ya'll. sorry to all baord members, i know this is gay, but i want TE to know what the truth is. so hopefully now everything is cool.

the geakanator

ps. but if you are going to continue going over our stuff, don't use a pen to go over paint, that's just sillyness.

Guest Mercenary808

fuck yea nobody should write on painted walls with a marker it shows through and is a pain in the ass. just my opinion.

Guest uncle-boy

trample, if you don't beleive me look at the blue dumpster across the street from turbo surf. uku in white and mr fry in black over him, shit i aint making this up. that reck is mighty tasty, looking all cajun style.

Guest trAmple

alright i'll check it out..did he tag over uku? or he did a fill, well i'll find out when i see it...right on just wanted to know when and where shiet begun

silly, silly...everyone is so caught up in battle this battle that, cap this, tag that....please shut the hell up. For everyone please. It hurts my ears as well as my eyes. But other then that everyone keep posting i like the pictures. And just to let everyone know you all missed a great dodge ball game on New years. Choke Haoles got worked.and some Haoles got choked......chee hu when we going run game again i will be sure to let everyone know.... Maybe everyone that posts here can rest their fingers and stop trying to come up with the best line to hurt other peoples feeling and come feel me heat.

Guest uncle-boy

and a big fuck you to godhimself, i going bring da heat to yo face. na. but no ack or you going get one false crack forcm da back fo free. chaaa-hoo:D

Guest trAmple

ahhhhh lose money all this dodo.......for shizzy my nizzy

bling bling....holla.....missy elliot rules hahahahaahahah

fuck the beef its fish for dinner...tuna fish in a can...!:stretch:

Archived