THE DIRTY 30 CREW

corsu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just an observer here. But I don't see how it is appropriate for 12oz to go posting on their front page "free wyse, wyse caught, etc" and linking to the article. As someone who has never met this person, I read the herald story, and to me, it says the police have caught a person they ALLEGE to be this particular writer. My assumption is that this could possibly be the wrong person. Then I come on here, and the moderators of the biggest graffiti website on the internet tell me, yes, in fact that IS wyse. This is some shit that I don't need to know, and that the police DEFINITELY don't need to be told. Then they further add insult to injury by posting his top 12 clean trains?!! Sure, these flicks are pulled from this forum and are already in the public domain. But for all the cops know, these could be panels done by joe shmo copycat from east bumfuck wherever, with nothing to do with the guy they caught. And again, the moderators of the biggest internet graffiti website are saying "yes officers, you're right. You got the right guy and here are a few more things he did, just to help your case."

There's a code of conduct that forum members are supposed to follow. Do not discuss court cases, writers names, etc. How is it ok for the site admins themselves to go breaking these rules???

• Like 1

Lewy ,Pois, Wyse -KEEP SNITCHING 12oz!

and for all you idiots thats sarcasm, this page is out of control on the blowing of spots and posting links to peoples arrests. This is the third time in a few months. Only a toy has the mentality that "its on the internet so its not snitching". Revok posting something about a cop is not snitching. Who ever works for this info dropping web page should be ashamed. I really hope no respectable writer would have anything to do with this.

• Like 1

and for all you idiots thats sarcasm, this page is out of control on the blowing of spots and posting links to peoples arrests. This is the third time in a few months. Only a toy has the mentality that "its on the internet so its not snitching". Revok posting something about a cop is not snitching. Who ever works for this info dropping web page should be ashamed. I really hope no respectable writer would have anything to do with this.

that was my point too but fools miss my sarcasm too. the hypocrisy of this place and blogs that play favoritism is redic. also the said cop has not been a cop since 2001 and was a subway king and in the ris and aok crews but its cool for loud mouth to blog his ass like it was cool to blog about utah and other mul's. its all not a good look

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...