THE DIRTY 30 CREW

corsu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh come on, revok blogs about a high profile LA writer and a RIS crew member gettin bagged but its all gravy dog?

not to mention the link to the wyse story with his name and all is on the front fuckn page of this site and that bombinscience site so i think niggaz know what popped off. i just think its a joke to cry foul that someone posted a link to the news story but revok blogs about every nigga getting bagged.

free wyse dc5!

oh come on, revok blogs about a high profile LA writer and a RIS crew member gettin bagged but its all gravy dog?

not to mention the link to the wyse story with his name and all is on the front fuckn page of this site and that bombinscience site so i think niggaz know what popped off. i just think its a joke to cry foul that someone posted a link to the news story but revok blogs about every nigga getting bagged.

free wyse dc5!

I don't agree with any of that either. And when I come to 12oz it's linked right to the forum, I went back and saw it on the main page, and no I don't think it's right. Sure it's out there, but spreading it shows more damage than reported by traditional media-now they can go to graffiti sites and tack on additional charges. My two cents, obviously worth nothing. Keep talking about people's problems everybody, if it makes you feel good.

• Like 1

I don't agree with any of that either. And when I come to 12oz it's linked right to the forum, I went back and saw it on the main page, and no I don't think it's right. Sure it's out there, but spreading it shows more damage than reported by traditional media-now they can go to graffiti sites and tack on additional charges. My two cents, obviously worth nothing. Keep talking about people's problems everybody, if it makes you feel good.

AMEN!