New Krylon Transparent Paint

Q718

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 realz. mite as well get montana. but krylon do have dat shyt .. its good 4 ,3-d shades .....get wut yu can and destroy

what the fuck is wrong with kids today?

but yeah..i've used the transparent black..it's alright for shading

they changed the valve system in newer cans though and the line quality with some caps really sucks...

they changed the valve system in newer cans though and the line quality with some caps really sucks...

yeah, whats up with that? new york thins gave a very rough line on a newer can of UFB that i barrowed. the pressure seems higher too. fuck krylon though, im not using it anymore. i have a few hundred cans from about 94 to 2004 and when i use them up no more. i'm not even going to buy it if its 25c a can. except gloss white, ufb, true blue and banner red. i still have love for those colors.

Thanks for the insight. One of the few people that responded that seem to know what there talking about.

Oh another note all paint is usable and serves it purpose, when finessed right. You know there was time when Krylon was the only paint to outline with.

A pinkdot on a krylon flat black can be touched I love the smell