DIGITAL CAMERAS IN THE YARD

i roll into yards to take pics all the time..and i always see fuckin cans on the ground.Usually i try to take a few out or toss them in the L.A. river or hide them on the trains under side..When painting you should always take everything you bring into the yard out when done..cans,tips,cups,paint rollers,paint pans it doesn't matter what it is

When catching flicks I make a habit of picking up litter as I walk through and especially out of a yard. I imagine that someone seen picking up litter would appear crazy/harmless to most onlookers.

"earth first, we'll log the other planets later!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you are worried about pictures and all the information they hold from your camera all you simply have to do is resave it with photoshop or anything else. It changes the properties, especially if you change it into a whole different format. Thats why I like using my watermarks when benching...it leaves no trail!

some camersa c an do this u can pop out the little card but still shut the little lid for it so . while ur memory card is in ur camera stil and iff cops open it and find a card ni there it appears to be in but when they turn it on it wont show the flix on the card.

migt be useful to some particualar cameras like mine.

useful for AFTER u piece

what a great thread........even as this is being read, all this shit can be traced back to the computers and the addresses where the internet service is being used.

I say, make stone drawings of your fr8s the next day and have the sense to backdate the carvings to like 400 BC. When the fuzz raids you, you can say you dug them up in the desert and that aliens must have made them or some isht....

definitely some really good info being pssed around oh here..good looking out.peace

• 4 weeks later...

I like the picking up rubbish thats great idea.

Also school project on graffiti is a good excuse if your that kind of age.

I use the BUTCH BUTCH come here boy as soon as you see guards or security cops what ever as soon as they come up to you they all ready herd your calls for a dogs name and you can look real sad like you lost your beloved pet.Or go up to them first and ask before they ask you.

Say to them have you seen my dawg man ? they will be like no what dose it look like make sure you have a discription in your head Doberman red collar or some shit.

They usualy tell you to get lost keep calling the dogs name out as you leave:(

Another time I was on the tracks and got pulled up I said I was robbed on the train and these guys threw my bag out of the train around here somewhere have you seen it ?

LOL.

• 4 months later...
I like the picking up rubbish thats great idea.

Also school project on graffiti is a good excuse if your that kind of age.

train and these guys threw my bag out of the train around here somewhere have you seen it ?

LOL.

just say your an art major and your doing a presentation on modern art!

• 1 year later...
It all comes down to being smart or not, if your smart about your cam, you wont get caught...if you just walk around with a memory card that you havent taken anything off of in a month or so, you deserve to get busted...

This is important, never leave any pictures on your card. I remember a few years ago I was benching and the cops rolled up on me. What are you doin here etc etc. I had about 150 flicks, shit that was done locally, and mad other freights. I tell him i'm just taking some pictures and he starts talkin mad shit "You're one of those graffiti guys huh??" While he's yelled at me I use the "erase all" function, and he says let me see the camera you're goin to jail. Next day I get the camera back cause there was no more flicks. Last time i left flicks on the camera while goin benching....

Also When i leave the yard i remove the memory stick.

Stay safe out there....

This is important, never leave any pictures on your card. I remember a few years ago I was benching and the cops rolled up on me. What are you doin here etc etc. I had about 150 flicks, shit that was done locally, and mad other freights. I tell him i'm just taking some pictures and he starts talkin mad shit "You're one of those graffiti guys huh??" While he's yelled at me I use the "erase all" function, and he says let me see the camera you're goin to jail. Next day I get the camera back cause there was no more flicks. Last time i left flicks on the camera while goin benching....

Also When i leave the yard i remove the memory stick.

Stay safe out there....

It wouldnt hurt yo carry a extra memory card with strickly rail fan type flicks on it. So when you take the old card with the graff on it. You can make a swop with the rail fan type flicks. Then if you do get rolled on. You can straigh up show the cop right there on the spot. Look this is a so and so bla bla rail talk. This is a rear find, here is a purple penis hopper with a hairy wheel well to boot. Oh and NEVER EVER go benching in a spot that you might get rolled on with any gloves, caps or paint.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i aint got a computer. my access to this and shits at work l ibrary where ever. so i usually do have arround 200 flics on my shit before i can offload to my girls laptop or some shit. but the mulitple cards is whats up. all ya do is keep the little plastic cover with them, and keep it in that cover and poke a hole through the cover, attach it to your little string on the camera, get rolled up on, tear it off and pop it in. put the other on in ya waistband or drop that shit. done.

• 4 weeks later...