they whATCHIN'!!!

overdonedunit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bump lep! ...atleast we all know its being dealt with...thanks for the info cheif!

...yes i'm talking to you, Not Worth Krylon...if you spent anytime in the yards you would know how hard it is being dealt with...you all have just about as many freights left as you do walls...........Now go back to Bombing Science and MySpace....this is were the players hang and it is my place!...

...yes i'm talking to you, Not Worth Krylon...if you spent anytime in the yards you would know how hard it is being dealt with...you all have just about as many freights left as you do walls...........Now go back to Bombing Science and MySpace....this is were the players hang and it is my place!...

OMG youre a fucking geek....You act like your not on myspace yet you have 2 accounts! and a facebook acount!...Fucking pathetic stalker...you aint even worth kwik color..

Now lets see how long it takes for you to reply...you obviously aint got anything better to do then surf every fucking thread on every site looking for comments to quote......pathetic

Archived