Money Line

ArtistikFunk

I tramp the old Milwaukee Road only to see the Soo Line....

The Soo Line Railroad (AAR reporting marks SOO) is the United States arm of the Canadian Pacific Railway, serving Chicago and the areas to the east and west.

Formerly known as Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railway (and commonly known as the Soo Line after the phonetic pronunciation of Sault),

the present name was adopted as a trade name in 1950. In late 1960 the company was consolidated with several subsidiaries and reorganized under the current name.

In 1985 the Soo Line purchased the Milwaukee Road and attempted to operate the pre-1985 Soo Line and selected Milwaukee Road branchlines as a wholly owned subsidiary,

the Lake States Transportation Division. Because of lackluster traffic levels and the need to pay off debt resulting from the purchase of the Milwaukee Road,

most of the LSTD (including the original Wisconsin Central Railway) was sold in 1987 to the newly formed Wisconsin Central Transportation Corporation.

The Soo Line is a part of the Canadian Pacific Railway system. As time passes, more and more Soo Line equipment is being repainted into the Canadian Pacific's current paint scheme,

slowly erasing the Soo's identity as a subsidiary railroad.

soo3.jpg

SD60.jpg

Soo_19106.jpg

epic_CSXT198755.jpg

When_TTGX980705.jpg

Question_.jpg

Lep_CP209549A.jpg

Erupto_CSXT.jpg

CSXT_142602.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reup_CP81060.jpg

Much_CNA798215P.jpg

port_CNA798215P.jpg

OPT_ETTX801598.jpg

MH_TTGX85095.jpg

Epic_SOU15896.jpg

Enue_CVC402550A.jpg

CN_156098.jpg

ACFX_64938.jpg

CNW_490552.jpg

Globe_RBOX35376.jpg

CR_297831.jpg

Kwest_CN404266A.jpg

envies_CPCRI220414.jpg

afunk.jpg

As you can see the sun always has my back son!

All Images & Video Copyright ©1990-2007, RailRelics All Rights Reserved.<br>

Absolutely no reproduction or useage of any photographs on this forum without the express written consent of the photographer.

Biased benching rules!!!

Fuck promoting every toy wannabe that picks up a can a paint and pieces some dumb bullshit in the woods on a freight.. If people had to pay for film like in the old days no one would take pics of 90% of this crap. Thanks to A-Funk showing what time it is!

Unbelievable that you caught a Sonic BAD peice on a freight...Wha'ch you mofos know about that?

I'll tell you what I know. Utica on the 3 & 4, Grant . 111th on the A's, CC's in the house circa 79-82. BAD in effect(for the ignorant check text 101, "Subway Art")...and lets not sleep on Enue COD and Eye on the newsprint car. For those that know, know. Old school , New school , True School the way I do!!!!

Fuck.. a few pics didnt show up!!!

oh well I will just have to post them In the next post..

You bet I dont flick 75% of the garbage rolling up on the line..

I must bypass 50-75 cars A day because they're not up to my standards...

So what you posted 200 pics in your post, 3/4 of it was nothing but shit and a waste of train cars..

PLEASE STAY OFF THE TRAINS LITTLE BOY UNTIL YOU GET SOME SKILL-Boxcars Are for Burners!!