The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

you got to put the illest bombers in jersey for that to happin would be dope to see...street bombin highway bombin daylight bombin...would be pretty ill;)

i know it wont happen, but Jersey Bombs would be better.

Actually the sequel to Art of Storytelling would by far be most anticipated movie.(to me)

Please make that happen, or just lie to me and say its in the works so i have hope

Well go make the video if it's such a good idea.

I would it's just a matter of connections with the people you will be filming not to mention the time needed to work on such a project, I'm a tad bit busy these days but I figure if anybody in NJ is qualified for making this movie it would be demer and gent... but hey, if it doesn't happen w/e... graffiti wasn't meant to be on your tv screen, but on the walls :-D

By the way, Paterson Patron, there are two nice old NUMB jobbers out in my area, but one is covered by a fence and hard to see, and the other is in an area where I can't seem to get a good shot. Can't say I didn't try!

np, it's always a bit of some foot work to flick some NUMB joints. either faded into the past or just a mission to flick...:scrambled:

word on the streets is that The Art Of Storytelling familia is cookin up a new movie...another gem with 100% illegal footage...hold tight my ninjas

hope ther is more FH highway actions then the last one, 30min of highway bombing footage atleast, that where yah lack in the first one n dissappointed me....... but peace to newa, chip, navy8 mayhem.... r.i.p. nace fc mayhem,,,, n of course fh crew documenting n flicking yah since 2001....