The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i agree with etch starbucks, theres DEF something different going on, i've never seen them

buff EVERYTHING all at once.

theres certain tags or spots that have survived multiple buffs that are even catchin it.

there even goin as far as buffin the road signs that have been there for awhile now.

clean sweep.

fbi, and cia are now monitoring graffiti artist's.. becareful.

but the dude makes a valid point. it will defitnally be easier for them to see who is still active if its all clean. so you guys should all stop painting on the highways, or you will get in trouble.

fbi, and cia are now monitoring graffiti artist's.. becareful.

but the dude makes a valid point. it will defitnally be easier for them to see who is still active if its all clean. so you guys should all stop painting on the highways, or you will get in trouble.

your correct, its being done on the west coast with MTA.. graffiti artist's are now on the list for gang injunctions. someone was correct when they said the east coast is used to test technology, the west coast is used to test legal policy's. all you homie's have NO CLUE whats on the way. some fucked up illegal violation of civil rights.

you guys must all be smoking tons of weed, the paranoia in here is scary. this same discussion was talked about back when they buffed 440 in 2003. i remember 78 also got buffed within that same week, i only remember this cause i lost 4 highway spots in 2 days. Paranoid and still want to paint? then just blast tons of alias's and fuck there whole alleged scheme of keeping tabs on who is who.. remember peeps, buff is part of the game.

So if ppl are gonna watch u, ur gonna stop painting!? That's just a whole bunch of BS..Let them watch a see spots get hit..who cares..I was bummed to see the nace pieces buffed, but the jersey joe large one was stil up..its a shame that it was wiped out all at once..Yo but now it gives opportunity for new work to sprout and spread like an epidemic..enjoy painting, bombin', piecin', burning..whatever u do..Fuck it, but dont stop 'cuz the media exploits all there bullsh*t..The pigs n their non-intelligence gang have nothing else better to do than catch graffiti writers 'cuz they can't get terrorists..Go figure!?

Graff is nothing illegal..The just use the excuse of privatization and legal policy and gang injunctions to incriminate a writer..can't charge someone for freedom of expression..It never specified how we had to express ourselves..It's a constitutional amendment and these idiots who runs our country don't know the difference between right/wrong because the only want what they like and have the president and governors sign a piece of paper for every little thing now..Just cuz u got a piece and hancuffs with a "special" badge doesn';t give you anymore power than a regular human being..you're a pig just like everyone else in the pack..Just 'cuz u got a cadillac and where a suit/tie everyday at work in washington in some so-called investigative intelligence office, doesn;t mean your anymore retarded than the people who work around you..But as writers/bombers/piecers, whatever, its just a can and all mediums of woodwork around for us to use to beautify this "Garden State" with colours, designs, textures, concepts, & originality with expression of self..

What's so wrong with that?..I'm just sayin tho, hadda get it off my chest.

i agree with you 100%. im just telling you the facts. ask anyone who has contact with people on the west coast. 1 tag is a felony in LA. if you push a crew, your crew is considered a "gang". its complete horse shit, but its whats going down as we speak.

yes i do believe it, given our state of economy. how much does it cost to constantly buff? half of you fag's tell on all ya homies, so it would be easy for them to follow a snitch trail, it only takes one of you big lip bastard to start tellin, the graff community is WAY to small. EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE, somehow someway.

yea,, i agree wit u..but they waste money everyday, so even if they dont have the money, they dig out of our pockets by increasing random premiums for "us" to pay..I dont have a camera, so sry I cant post flicks like that:( tough economical times. Every1 have a blessed one & piece the fuck outta dis state!! (plz no toy sh*t tho_y'all ruining things!)

bump.

and do you really think the police would use aircraft to spot writers (as some have suggested a couple pages back)???? given the state of the economy right now i doubt they have money to burn like that.

no ...law enforcement uses aircraft for other crimes and when they spot writers they 'call it in'...in the Paterson area theyre are several HUNDRED federal agents monitoring the area due to the post 911 environment and the heavy middle eastern population in South Paterson.