The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i wouldnt be surprised if a few new eyes in the sky pop up. they did over paterson rt 80, this year.

all of you that are on some "go out and crush they buffed it"...some food for thought...

all of these hiways getting buffed in different counties and shit is a little odd..that doesnt usually happen simultaneously.

the state does not come together as a whole and buff everything..that is usually done seperately by the counties...so think about this next part...

with it being done this way they will have perfect evidence of whats brand new, when it was painted and who is currently doing shit, what counties and towns they are mainly doing shit in..and be able to correspond with other police departments, state police..county police and town police.

because if they cant prove it was new then the statute of limitations will fuck them in court..but with everything buffed..they can prove it was freshly painted, when it was painted and where else you are currently painting.

and i doubt back dating will work because they will have document of when they buffed shit, and when new shit pops up.

im just saying..i could be paranoid, i could be reading to far into it..or i could be completely 100% dead on.

just something for you to think about before you go out and "crush"

and most likely the ones that go out and do that first are the toys that are going to get popped..which means more people snitching and more information in the hands of the police.

think before you act.

its refreshing to know there are ppl in the game with "a heightened sense of awareness"(paranoid). Heed his words, nothing the state does with such a concerted effort is mere coincidence..be safe...btw i see aircraft over Paterson flying in whispermode every nite...so there are plenty of eyes in the sky....Also, the Eastern seaboard is usually at the forefront of new policing measures and technologies, if theyre effective, than they roll it out(sell it) nationwide.peace

all of you that are on some "go out and crush they buffed it"...some food for thought...

all of these hiways getting buffed in different counties and shit is a little odd..that doesnt usually happen simultaneously.

the state does not come together as a whole and buff everything..that is usually done seperately by the counties...so think about this next part...

with it being done this way they will have perfect evidence of whats brand new, when it was painted and who is currently doing shit, what counties and towns they are mainly doing shit in..and be able to correspond with other police departments, state police..county police and town police.

because if they cant prove it was new then the statute of limitations will fuck them in court..but with everything buffed..they can prove it was freshly painted, when it was painted and where else you are currently painting.

and i doubt back dating will work because they will have document of when they buffed shit, and when new shit pops up.

im just saying..i could be paranoid, i could be reading to far into it..or i could be completely 100% dead on.

just something for you to think about before you go out and "crush"

and most likely the ones that go out and do that first are the toys that are going to get popped..which means more people snitching and more information in the hands of the police.

think before you act.