The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Yo I'm new the graff life. Lookin for some elder advice.

okay well here's a few simple tips:

- DSM is like the quakers of NJ, they don't have beef and they're usually nice guys and tend to share lots of paint with other writers.

- FH actually built a time machine so they could be the ones to invent graffiti, it doesn't work, but it looks cool.

- CDC all have degrees from harvard medical.(thus the name)

- Mek can be bribed to do pretty much anything as long as you give him Anne Murray or Seal CD's.

- If there's no room and there's a long line of graff, pop tags above the whole line. It's actually better than finding an open spot because you have something across the whole wall.

- Wear plenty of bright colors when you're doin' graff. It'll make you less suspicious and make it easier for other writers to meet you.

That's all I could think of right now, but i think it's a good mix of Jersey history and useful tips.

• Like 1

- DSM is like the quakers of NJ, they don't have beef and they're usually nice guys and tend to share lots of paint with other writers.

- FH actually built a time machine so they could be the ones to invent graffiti, it doesn't work, but it looks cool.

- Mek can be bribed to do pretty much anything as long as you give him Anne Murray or Seal CD's.

- If there's no room and there's a long line of graff, pop tags above the whole line. It's actually better than finding an open spot because you have something across the whole wall.

- Wear plenty of bright colors when you're doin' graff. It'll make you less suspicious and make it easier for other writers to meet you.

That's all I could think of right now, but i think it's a good mix of Jersey history and useful tips.

Lol thanks bro. I'm not that new I kno most crews around jersey. Righ now I do my own thing jus waiting to meet other writers so I cam get uporr

Lol thanks bro. I'm not that new I kno most crews around jersey. Righ now I do my own thing jus waiting to meet other writers so I can get up more

You can't bribe me when I already have all of those cd's in triplicate...gonna have to up the ante.