The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

shits gonna be jumpin

classic fuckary dats wut it iss..

get ready for rocksteady event this saturday wit epmd..big daddy kane..lords of the underground..artifacts(back together and workin on new album)...9th wonder just to name a few hope it dont rain like it usually does

Screw drugs, and screw weed! Nace didn't need any of that shit, he got high off of painting.

And I agree, too many graffiti writers are doing drugs because they think that is what they are suppose to be doing... bunch of fucking posers in my opinion.

I'm drug free, I get high off of painting too! Not the fumes, because I wear a respirator... but the actually feeling of painting.

hahahahha you wear a respirator while you're on the side of a highway? or in the middle of the street poppin' a fill? really? lmao just bustin' your chops. Personally, I don't go too overboard with drugs, cuz I'm not MHS. I don't take whole bottles of pills at legal walls, just a lil' mary jane every once in a while.

Screw drugs, and screw weed! Nace didn't need any of that shit, he got high off of painting.

And I agree, too many graffiti writers are doing drugs because they think that is what they are suppose to be doing... bunch of fucking posers in my opinion.

I'm drug free, I get high off of painting too! Not the fumes, because I wear a respirator... but the actually feeling of painting.

cool man, thats whats up..i get high off shopping for some new mark ecko gear..

hahahahha you wear a respirator while you're on the side of a highway? or in the middle of the street poppin' a fill? really? lmao just bustin' your chops. Personally, I don't go too overboard with drugs, cuz I'm not MHS. I don't take whole bottles of pills at legal walls, just a lil' mary jane every once in a while.

Yep I wear a respirator when I'm doing any type of filling.... however, when catching tags or rocking a hollow throw I just hold my breathe.

But ya know, it pays off in the end. I don't end up like iz the wiz :).

^ lol re-reading my post it sounded like I was dissing iz the wiz, my bad, didn't mean any dis-respect.

Here's a quote for you demer:

"He suffered from kidney problems for much of his adult life, the result of steady exposure to toxins in subway tunnels and from his spray can. Of “all the fame, all the glory and all the magazine covers,” Martin quietly admitted, “I would trade it all back for perfect health.”"

I was trying to make the point that being in denial of the effects of harmful fumes may be convenient for a while, but in the long run, it catches up to you.

Maybe instead of taking the things I say personally, you read it and learn from it.

In conclusion, relax, take a chill pill, and start being a better role model for the other graffiti writers, and that goes for everybody.

R.I.P Iz the Wiz

why do you say shit like this on the internet !

screw everybody. theres no love left in jersey.:confused:

more good graff picks please?:confused:

went to ny on njtr soo heres who i peeped new n old,and that i can say bump too.in no specific ordaer. sape,cb4,breaze as always,loser,sgod,irony,senic,sever.raels,klas,emo,swine,that massive cdc roller. I wanna see someone fix that rusted/buffed out nace on the metal box.wud be nice.i wanna see people start paintin those rusty poles that hold the wires up too.ive seen some sick ones in philly.im high as fuck.peace

^ lol re-reading my post it sounded like I was dissing iz the wiz, my bad, didn't mean any dis-respect.

Here's a quote for you demer:

"He suffered from kidney problems for much of his adult life, the result of steady exposure to toxins in subway tunnels and from his spray can. Of “all the fame, all the glory and all the magazine covers,” Martin quietly admitted, “I would trade it all back for perfect health.”"

I was trying to make the point that being in denial of the effects of harmful fumes may be convenient for a while, but in the long run, it catches up to you.

Maybe instead of taking the things I say personally, you read it and learn from it.

In conclusion, relax, take a chill pill, and start being a better role model for the other graffiti writers, and that goes for everybody.

R.I.P Iz the Wiz

I love how in your explanation of how you weren't dissing IZ THE WIZ, you dissed DEMER. Demer needs to be a better role model? Really? You're a tool. The only time you should EVER wear a respirator is when you're piecing and you're gunna be sitting in those fumes for 3 hours (more if you're in VS and you have to floss hardbody...lmao)

Be interested in webdesign work. I spend most of my speare time in design websites. For commerce and companies.Now I am modifying this websites's layout. You can have a look at my website and hope you can give me some inspirations and advise. I know that a website want to get a high traffic need large SEO work. I don't quite understand about SEO. Can any body help me? My website isnfl

I love how in your explanation of how you weren't dissing IZ THE WIZ, you dissed DEMER. Demer needs to be a better role model? Really? You're a tool. The only time you should EVER wear a respirator is when you're piecing and you're gunna be sitting in those fumes for 3 hours (more if you're in VS and you have to floss hardbody...lmao)

i appreciate the look out..but this kid couldt diss me if i taught him how...ROLE MODEL??i am not a role model...im a graff writer..u want a rold model...look @ yur parents

anytime i see my mentor...teacher 's name even being mentioned wrong im gonna jump in..mike was a teacher..a TRUE KING AND LEGEND..nad one that didint have to announce himself as such..when you are a true legend and king..its not because you call YOURSELF that..its when OTHERS do...

Thanks vandalsquad for the support...

And I have plenty of respect for demer... you guys are just hungry to misinterpret what I say, but that is expected from the internet.

My final point is that sometimes we feel as though we aren't role models, but younger cats look at us and take notes. You ARE a role model whether you would like to admit it or not. So when you get angry or take things personally it just doesn't speak too well, especially when you have a lot of influence over people.

Anyways my little rant is over, everybody go back to being who you are.

I can't change the world, only myself.

4694290625_a95be33dec_b.jpg

/

4694925276_e6bea7922d_b.jpg

/

4694290561_39915608e9_b.jpg

/

4694290477_f1d6d3ef72_b.jpg

jersey viking y would you say stupid shit bout mhs like that on 12oz its a toy move beef or no beef and who cares if the nigga wears a mask worry about yourself keepin it real....

mostly because I'm bored. Whenever I'm waitin' for kids to come through I'll hop on here and see what's new lol