The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

little wiggers from the woods part 2 ' date=' debuting next week on 12oz were writers from nj go bombing in abanden buildings starring gay-vy 8[/quote']

This has to be the most ebonic dumb response ever. obviously you are werds or his boyfriend. Navy is far from a wigger buddy and hop off his stuff because he already blasted every wall and does not have time for internet chatter because it dont matter.

i think you have other issues to handle first pal.

0c98c608.jpg

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

also that dude ADHD is biting the shit out of the dude andre, normally i wouldnt give a fuck about that bullshit but dude from paris has been putting in work, in paint, for years and also, navy 8 is pretty much representing your city right now so if you have beef why dont you step up to tha plate?????

gavy 8 is done........... and yes im werds boyfriend' date=' but i will fuck ya fags in the ass till ya spit cum spray paint all over ya wack ass starightletter pieces of shit.... o and will you sign my book for memories...........[/quote']

Starting trouble without valid reasons. this is why painting sucks.

also that dude ADHD is biting the shit out of the dude andre' date=' normally i wouldnt give a fuck about that bullshit but dude from paris has been putting in work, in paint, for years and also, navy 8 is pretty much representing your city right now so if you have beef why dont you step up to tha plate?????[/quote']

haha adhd is a crew my friend.

and to all yall hatin

1. fuck you cry babies

2.the time it takes to talk shit, you could actually be painting. oh wait, i doubt any of you actually get up.

we come on here to see flicks, not read your crying.

if your gonna talk, leave a name so we can cross you out.

im done with responding to this crybaby shit

peace

Re: The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Congradulations for turning this thread into SHIT.

So quick to drop negative criticism, then you have to act like your doing people a favor. Come on what do you write?

For a second Jersey was on some positive shit, but its turning back to dirt.

If its cool to be a tuff guy on the computer then bullshit away.

THIS ONE IS FOR THE HATERS.

flipping%20the%20bird-thumb.jpg

:shakehead:

NJ is starting up a 30 day speeding ticket rally. From what I hear, every trooper assigned to this has to hand out 1 ticket every 10 to 20 minutes. They will be focusing in around this area so watch out.

Starting today, New Jersey will launch a 30 day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers' overtime. There will 50 state troopers on duty at all times patrolling the 9 main intersections and highways. They are the following:

I-295 north and south

1-95 (Jersey Turnpike) north and south

1-80 east and west

I-287 north and south

I-78 east and west

1-195 east and west

1-280 east and west

Rt. 130 north and south

Garden State Parkway north and south

I'm warning everyone now that 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every state trooper is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 to 20 minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and are bringing in all of their part timers on full time. If you work in NJ, NY, DE or CT you will probably take one of these highways. It's up to you how fast you are going when they clock you.

101.5 Jack FM confirmed all of this. So be safe and don't forget speeding tickets are on you. You've been warned."

Driving Ticket fine increase in NJ:

Starting on August 15th, the price of a ticket for violation of NJ Law39:3-29 (failure to show your driver's license, registration, or insurance card at the time you are stopped) is going from $44.00 to $173.00. Please make sure your vehicles have the proper documents in them. If you jump in the car to run to the store and forget your wallet with your license in it and you are stopped.... Oh well... you just spent $173. And the fine for not having all three documents is $519!!!

Forward to people in NJ, and let them know of this change. And be careful, the fine for hand held cell phone use while driving will be going up to $180.00.