The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Its funny someone finally called naks out. what is even funnier is that a day in the lyfe gave jaber kyt a whole page when there are whole crews in nj that base their style off his shit

hey...i mo agree wit cha with naks, the kid is good when he is not doin that weird shit, but whith that comment u made about jersey crews that base there style on jaber.....can u specify witch..........

....yea so check it out...i was talking to dis kid an he say that that nigga David Blane is doper den that nigga Chris Angel...so im takin an official poll...who's tougher Blaane or Angel???

obviously blaane. angel is a hot topic guy.

on another note... i hope i didnt open a real can of worms here.

obviously blaane. angel is a hot topic guy.

on another note... i hope i didnt open a real can of worms here.

No doubt...dude definitly looks like he plays in a Poison cover band but hes on some next shit that makes Blaane look pussy...im sorta biased alittle my boy used to work fo Blane an said he real pussy so im stickin wit Angel...

hey...i mo agree wit cha with naks' date=' the kid is good when he is not doin that weird shit, but whith that comment u made about jersey crews that base there style on jaber.....can u specify witch..........[/quote']

um come on now... its not too hard to tell

i find it funny how all ya hate but wont mention a name or even be man enough to fight, cuz i say ya all bitches and call ya all out lets be completely honest here on 12oz and ill start with death kult, the fagot ass leadrer navy 8 a bit style , dude learned from chip and his style is straight bitten ny old school fuck that shit is wack navy best shit is a straight letter come on why ride his dick now lets go to eye that shit is so generic two of the same e,'s that every wack writer has done b4 and then that gay ass y that is up for grabs cuz i saw that shit done 7 yrs ago and by the way fuck kemos too all ya sit home mad ya dont have ups anymore so all you can do is diss them kids naks and swine are learning and trying to get up why hate cuz aint shit..........and if any of you bitches that hide behind screen names decide to grow balls and want to do something about it just let me know cuz ill bitck smack all ya emo suburbian bitches.....i cant take this shit anymore its about time to make all ya writers that think your something history ..........