The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

sme of oyu may or may not have heard of james top..he is an original,old skool graff writer..an inspiration to many..including myself..a couple of weeks ago..james asked me to come out and paint a club in harlem...gentrifried rolled along and some pure gold was recorded...check it out here:

and

part2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GFyygQqBZg

check out gents other videos on youtube...

looking back on the jersey thread makes me upset! like wtf happen? where did everyone go? wheres the bombing? crazy spots? new highways everyday? same color combo stompers? Take this for an example! always been a fan of this spot!

bf5qhc.png

thats the kinda shit jersey needs again! i mean all the peicing and prodos are dope as fuck! vs, pfe, aids, cdc your all killing it but wheres the love for the streets! idk maybe its just me? i remember when everything was Beat The Buff now its all different! just want the old writers back up and shit! give nj a good look again!