The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

watchin mtv cribs this morning and a commerical popped up about graffiti and seen sue and cro on it

it was mtv graffiti or some shit got me a lil excited lol

yeah i saw that commercial like 2 months ago after the bar one night i was like wtf was that there better not be a graf reality show on mtv id be pissed theyv already ruined my states credibility and now there gonna destroy my passion and nix only way snookie would be a good bomber is as a suicide bomber walkin in the jersey shore house

watchin mtv cribs this morning and a commerical popped up about graffiti and seen sue and cro on it

it was mtv graffiti or some shit got me a lil excited lol

wow y is niggas hattin on the jersey shore people like come on just because the situation and paulie d get bitches and you dont

its no player hatin good for them that they get girls its cause as a group the cast act like a bunch of stupid jerkoff sub humans for the cameras and most of them are not from jersey but because jerseys in the title they are now what people stereotype us as a bunch of arogant drunks with blow outs and ed hardy shirts startin fights and pukin off the board walk and yeah a graff reality show BAD idea now every kid with cables gonna be out toyin shit out

the situation is a pussy, just try and fight him at a bar.. he'll run and get his entourage. Seen him in an interview recently with his cheezy fake jersey accent acting like a complete retard even if i was a guido i'd be embarrassed this nerd represents the jersey guido scene.

saw the dude not to long ago at croc rock in PA....i must say he made allentown look clean with his scummy ass being there and im pretty sure he acted like that limo was gonna hide him from the "fans":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: