*the Other side of things*

wry

Do you ever think about what people will think when they see your sign, name, symbol, or statement? Do you every think about how your crap effects the rest of them? What there gonna do when they gotta pay to take it off, how there gonna pay cause no customers wanna go to there restaurant because some low life desided to deface it, makeing it look terrible, make it look like the area is gang,crime infested. No, you dont think about that shit. We dont care, graffiti is all about fuckin' shit up, destroying. Graffiti is about not careing. Its about selfish assholes such as myself takeing my anger,pain frustrations out, lashing out at the world, its about addiction. What drove you was passion for vandalising, selfish art acts, and just changing the world so you can say to yourself as a fact, ''i indeed changed the world.'' It was about getting up. Alot of you are just going threw a phase, cause you all will deny it, but iv watch it happen. In a sence you grew up, but in another, you werent doing it for passion, you did it to cradle yourself to make yourself feel better get your anger out on everyone eles. We are all Ignorant for not seeing it for what it is, what it has made us and what it has done to others. You are Ignorant for doing graffiti, you are makeing permenent your statement, your msg. your just one person of 6 billion, yet you feel yours is important enough to force others to see it. Your Ignorant for thinking its okay to do it. your Ignorant if you think your not a criminal. We make victums out of the public(dont forget what we are). I listen you guys complain, complain, i hate my parents, i hate the world, i hate cops. you have nothing good to offer your world, you get a free ride, just about all of you have parents that lick your ass, give you a big hug and hand you money, all you kids hate them for it. you act like the world owes you somthing. Open your eyes. give me your 2cents. does anyone eles see that? just about anything thats realistic you guys have something completely stupid to offer that only proves my point further. prove me wrong that your not all senceless assholes who thinks the world revolves around you. show me you know what graffiti writers create and what we keep from creating. We have potential to makeing people more open minded, seeing the good out of it as well and showing them that this is how we exspress ourselfs as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you sound Very smart!.... you idiot. expression is everything. Graffiti is a form of expression. you didnt read it? most of it had to do with idiots like you, you should learn about yourself(''you read first and last?'' its exspected of you, you sound like you cant read at all. but hey, atleast you could read ''do, well'' being the first and last words.

I would reply with something witty, but I know you would start an E-vendetta.

Get out and paint more...you add some more words and you could turn around and make a wholecar out of this...be sure to add emo blood effects and flick it for your mommy.

Do you ever think about how many retarded threads you make??

I mean seriously. I think this is the 5th or 6th thread started by you that I have gone into within the last 2 weeks and then realized I just wasted a few minutes of my precious life reading some crap that some obnoxious little toy has posted.

yeah this thread is hella gay, if your gonna be thinking about all that bullshit instead of thinking about you then you shouldnt be writing, you sound like some kinda gay hippy preaching about who gives a fuck...

Ha. my statement stands tall. you sound like a moron, ignorant would be an understatement of you. no one ''should'' be writing. could you be any less of a kid?

Do you ever think about how many retarded threads you make??

I mean seriously. I think this is the 5th or 6th thread started by you that I have gone into within the last 2 weeks and then realized I just wasted a few minutes of my precious life reading some crap that some obnoxious little toy has posted.

true. i didnt get what i wanted outta the thread. naw, it aint retarded, the kids reading it sure are. owch! you put ''toy'' in the post, since you are so aware of how ''experienced(toy=lack of)'' i am.

I would reply with something witty, but I know you would start an E-vendetta.

Get out and paint more...you add some more words and you could turn around and make a wholecar out of this...be sure to add emo blood effects and flick it for your mommy.

''emo blood''(yes, i will do that, thanx. ill be sure to put ''emotional blood'' on it lol.) sounds like my statement about people like you=ignorant, wasnt far fetched,ah? i gotta give it to ya, your lack of brains is entertaining.

WHO CARES

true. i didnt get what i wanted outta the thread. naw, it aint retarded, the kids reading it sure are. owch! you put ''toy'' in the post, since you are so aware of how ''experienced(toy=lack of)'' i am.

A experienced writer wouldn't start so many pointless threads: A toy would. Maybe you didn't understand what I said the first time.

Go back to bombing science.

ill give this dude my 2 cents:

your right were self centered assholes, im not gonna fight it i dont give a fuck i really dont except i give my mom money cause shes in debt, i steal my shit because im bailing my mother out of debt. And destoriny shit? no graffiti doesnt destroy (unless its etching or scribing) puting paint on a wall doesnt destroy it, it doesnt ruin it its literally coloring a small section of that wall. THe only thing the public likes about graffiti is on a marc echo t-shirt. The public would like to see burners everywhere cause yeah they look nice but the time and paint it takes to do that and the skill level it un fucking beleivable. So get your dick out of your ass life fucks you and makes you its bitch, why not play life for a day and fuck someone else?