the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straight letter piece. The consistancy is a little fucked but it's my first straight letter painted. Sorry for the horrible quality picture.

img20110918160134.jpg

Also met another old school writer at my spot today. We went ahead and did some tags over one of my older pieces since some dumb ass kids destroyed it lol.

img20110918160143.jpg

take it to gaychat.com

and you think people are going to always do nice pieces over your ugly toy shit in a spot no one sees? i'd line it and piss on it. talking about "dumb ass 12 year-old skaters". Pot calling kettle... this thread makes me want to hurt people.

"Nice shit, bro".

"Yeah, cool. I'm a jerk-off whose mom buys them Montana".

Lol, I'm 23. My mom doesn't buy me anything. Gtfo IMO, I really don't care how good your skills are or not. I take constructive critisism, not E-thug faggot shit. And really I could care less if people are going over it because if you can't tell I'm going over my own shit by the week. It's just a cool practice spot that I can spend all day and not have to worry about anyone but another writter or a pothead who just wants to kick it and watch.

so why don't you go hurt people then you fake ass tough guy mother fucker. this is TOY PAINT THREAD so why don't you take your better than god skill and go shove a can of montana's up your ass faggot. BUMP ZOMB at least your posting flicks and trying...... smh internet thugs lolz -__- and what a shock! you know about gaychat.com what's that saying about you homie? gtfo of here

fuck you redeye all you do is run your mouth and neg people you little bitch. quit jockin my dick faggot and gtfo to mister my skills are so great fuck you. do this thread the favor and stay the fuck out i don't go in shit that you post and run my mouth oh wait that's right you don't post anything but you talking shit so shut the fuck up. and lemme guess 5 minutes after i post this your gonna go neg me well again fuck you, you little bitch

fuck you redeye all you do is run your mouth and neg people you little bitch. quit jockin my dick faggot and gtfo to mister my skills are so great fuck you. do this thread the favor and stay the fuck out i don't go in shit that you post and run my mouth oh wait that's right you don't post anything but you talking shit so shut the fuck up. and lemme guess 5 minutes after i post this your gonna go neg me well again fuck you, you little bitch

128855300637447825.jpg

Archived