the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice and clean vossy..fades nice as well...feel like the Os very thick compared to the rest of the letters

frek.jpg

stock caps..dollar cans...except for the florescent pink rusto....took my time this time..and tried touching stuff up...dollar cans are a double edged sword ...for as lil as they cost...u gotta go over ur shit atleast 2 or 3 times(paint wasted)...for a solid cover

• Like 2

FREAK- looking nice man you can tell you took your time

the only thing that i would change would be the R but thats just my personal preference

with the R tilting to the left it just breaks the flow

maybe if it tilted to the right like the other letters it might flow better...

but then again thats only my personal opinion

but making a lot of improvement man

keep it up

dollar cans are only good for a base fill, or throweys. new painters touch is the cheapest, best paint u can buy an it comes in MAD colors. if u get the adapter online, so u can use different caps, you'll have it made... ironlaks, belton,and montana are ur outline paints and for details. but thats me. good to see vossy again. ur almost there bud8f59ba2e.jpgmy boy COSE did this wit panters touch and the cap adapter,

@ hippo.. idk where your gettin your painters touch but theyre at least five bucks where i get paint so i keep my schemes towards american accents cuz all those colors are butter i wish they had more vibrant shit. some pts have been soupy for me like key lime and orange are kinda thin... just my experience

@ freak that shit is lookin good dude wish i came with you today maybe next weekend?

yo rewt.. the chrome fill one's still there...this dude went over ur other one..def down for next week 2.

5236021050_5bdd4de327_b.jpg

@itspayback..thanks dude...haha yea i feel u about the R!...i had to chop off the A for space purposes..and teh A was in the same tilt as the R..

@hungryesthippo noo PT cans near me :(