the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mosquito bytes?? or is it wrecked??

pretty covered in shit tags, but fixable. it looks like they spent a lot of time back there with a marker, so i can prob spend enough time with a can to fix it. That was a very memorable night paintin that shit. PM me about the park, if we can get in...

sure why is your u looking like that, it throws it off, make that a nice straight letter and straighten the right bar of the U upwards.

other then that clean.

Ehm, I guess that when I do it straight, the U to R overlap makes the R look weak, if you get me. I kinda think the diagonal bar on the U makes it flow a little bit better, but I might try change it up.

Thank Donald and Teetas for feedback.

burnz..parks a no go...it was bought by BP an they stopped lettin peeps paint it. We can def work somethin else out though. Theres a legal at a local college an shit..im done wit school this week, so after that I'mma get down to coordinatin some shit

I've been drawin graff for a couple years and didn't really write much, only went out with a marker if i had one and would catch tags down the street. just started paintin about a month ago, crits welcome! I write AEKOR/AKOR/AK1

a few tags

aekor1.jpg

aekor2.jpg

aekor.jpg

a hollow and some throwies

hollow.jpg

akorONE.jpg

media1.jpg

• Like 1