the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea freak thats a lot better than the last thing u had, i think i'd be down just like pm me or something because i work a lot this week

heres something i id today idk im still learning shit and i havent been using very reliable paint so a lot of it is watery and just aggrevating, but thats no execuse i know... heres what i got

fucked up my R and Z and i know my 3D is off on the R

P10302371.jpg?

freak- feelin the Sank throwie alot, shits nice. the letters are hurt on the piece, but its a good start. nice for your second time painting, keep drawing.

tike- nice, clean and simple. work on the force, shits good all around.

rae- good ish. nice simp

mezr- looks pretty good, nice fades. keep painting fam.

started painting the beginning of this summer. these are my more recent pieces. crits?

Flicks005.jpg

100_1469.jpg

Number6.jpg

Number3a.jpg

i know the general progression is outline fill 3d fill forcefield final outline....but the other day i did a final outline with 3d and then colored inside the line ..wasnt 2 clean but it worked.. any suggestions with wat caps to use for wat....fat caps for fills? rite..but i used a nyfat? i think it was and it was mad drippy..i wud probably avoided drips by using something else.. ok anyway i dunno wat the fuk im talking about..cud u guys give ur general progression like i did above..and wat caps u use with each step?

thanks to sank i barely understand how to do a relatively clean fill...just spray continually and uses parallel strokes..any other suggestions..?

sometimes using skinny caps is nice because u use less paint but still can get decent coverage, ny thin is the way to go, or a german thin, i wouldnt use an ny fat unless u were bombing or something

new york thins are hardly any better than stock tips, german are legit tho

cimg7064hg3.jpgmezr going big

cimg7033gj0.jpgthe shit i did last weekend at nite...i cud barely see it...

cimg7034wq9.jpgthe initial outline of what i did today

cimg7041tn7.jpgmezr throw mad big

cimg7043nc2.jpg

cimg7045qi6.jpgthe chill dude me and sank painted with last week he did that shit in the dark so respect..

cimg7046js7.jpgearthworm jim

cimg7047ti6.jpgpaintstains...he also added 3ds but i dun have a flic

cimg7048sw5.jpgsank last week/nite

cimg7049tr9.jpgtoday

cimg7066qg0.jpgmy finished/today cudnt do it the way i liked it cuz i had the wrong caps for the wrong paint so basically everything had a fat cap

yea i dunt have that yet...well im assuming to use fats effectively(w/o drips) u have to knoe the proper distance u shud be from the wall and going at a certain constant velocity cuz if u go 2 slow 2 much paint and higher risk of drippage.

but i mean u shudnt use a fat cap for an outline rite?