the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

hey Iluvthiscity/dregs or watever u wirte dont paint out, u just gonna make it worser for u no offence but that shyt wak, keep it simple and practice more on paper...

trust me ull get way better if u do simple i kno, and simples dont look gay if u can rock them in a good fill. but hey this may not seem much coming from me since im a toy too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for double post but since im in here already ill post some of my old shyt the first one is about 3 moths old and the second one is about 2 moths old...havnt got flicks of my newest stuff and i dont paint often. and i kno my shadow thingy is way off on the orange one

P1000329.jpg

P1000457.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

and freak..

heres some tips.. im no king and im new to painting myself.. it may be alot easier if u just practice throw ups for now.. there mad easy to do and its a good way to learn paint control because u work with shadows and how to make clean lines and it also will help u when u go bombing.. the only other tip i can give u is instead of doing like that wierd 3D.. just make a good sketch of a throw up and put on a wall and paint that for 2 weeks and when u can do that good start doing some simples.. u'll see its just all a matter of time, its like learning how to drive a standard u just need practice and do shit over and over again until u get it, bad analogy i know.

hers my first time paintin..

the first one was in the day time, the 2nd one was at night and it really didnt work out so well for me, way to many highlihts idk i just didnt like it at all

sezr_throwup_paint.jpg?t=1186259751

the R is fucked in this one

1600646089_armythrow.jpg.7816741da16f2e3c1f081c8664ff8ca4.jpg

alrite nigger.thats great ur witty.and now back to wat i asked for.i asked for constructive criticism..i didnt do any crayz wildstyle did i...and um i did say it was my first time?

make your bars thicker. dont use brown. lose the smiley face, and do round letters. i've seen your sketches and i know you have some better throws than that.

and dont rely on them, but fat caps really do help

well go simple anyways

Go simple? Haha, hush up unless you have something worth saying to say , you need to go simple i have a style ive been rocking for a long time now that piece was freestyled letters as i said.

Not to sound like an arrogant prick by the way :).

Whoisthis- thats decent man has a nice overall flow. Your can control isnt to bad neither just keep practising man. Keep hitting the books and painting , its good to improve your paint skills while your styles not to complicated. Next time though dont put the 07 inside your piece and work on your handstyle mate

Freekee- good to see you went and painted anyways man, next time though go to a legal if that isnt or a cotch spot where you can just practise, its good to see you used bars. Drop the face on the R tho and fatten up the legs as there being dominated by the top right of the R to much maybe round it off. Fatten all the bars up though next time, and try to keep your can the same distance from the wall at all times, just do lines as one smooth arm motion and be confident, its easy for those heads in here that dont paint to diss your shit.

Next time take anough paint tho hehe :p.

Real- all those bubbles are a complete waste of time and paint man allow it. Try to keep all your letters the same sort of fatness and shape without random skinny bits and tumors being added in. Keepworking on the books man but your control looks decent-ish :).

SE-RYTHYM- im feelin that moen apart from the E man just keep practising those lines because there looking pretty scruffy. The Se is pretty good to, not feelin the face though and again keep practising your lines.

Maz- that simples banging boy, but the 3d and proportion are a little off in places.

Anroe- good shit man, nice style but the 3d is off in places and on the top of the A you should have cut the little eztension thing so it goes with the R and O.

Worm- tone down those arrows , and just keep practising in the books, your can control is good though.

Bugs- the fills cool but those extensions on the ends with the arrows are WACKK man, also i wouldnt have filled all the background in peach with the same colour as the forcefield.

Duse- your dubs tight bro props.

BIG UPS TO ALL THE HEADS IN HERE THAT ACTUALLY PAINT SAFE.