the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

yo enig try a straight leter piece and post up

err i have one straight letter on here. err close to one, aka "my favorite thus far" but i will next time.

where are you from? wouldnt happen to be seattle would it.

oh and how do you think im coming along with the painting skills? obviously my letters kinda suck but yeah...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i live in boston, close enough, but your can control seems pretty solid for the most part, but yeah i guess the thing that helped me is this kid told me not to think about your outline, but rather just do it all quickly becase when you think too hard it comes out wobly and shit, hopefuly that made sense, buts id love to see a painting straight letter if you post up

Alright heres the deal. since the 12oz is essentialy the only graff forum worth checking on the internet, it deserves its own toy paint thread, however it does not deserve the brick slayers to be cluttered with... a toy paint thread, that is why its in the paper chace section. if your looking for painting advice, tips, etc. and are just beggining, this is the place to come. rules are the same as the sketch thread. post your work. crit others...

ill start.

old stuf...

100_2012.jpg

100_1830.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

100_1407.jpg

mail-4.jpg

MY MOST RECENT AND FAVORITE

1002028mn0.jpg[/url]

bump a puss

advice to everyone posting flicks:

1. go simpler, you are trying to do way too much with your pieces, calm down, do straight letters only.

2. dont try and rock crazy color schemes yet, save that for later. go for a simple 2 or 3 color scheme.

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.