another cop, an war veteran, and a beating

lord_casek

this makes me sad for my country.

/no emo

http://faddat.blogspot.com/2007/04/action-on-joliet-cop-beats-snot-out-of.html

That is the most descriptive story on the event that I could find. Here's the gist of it: Iraq I Veteran Mr. Kuldip Singh Nag mercilessly beaten by a Joilet police officer in front of his own home because he had a van in his driveway with expired tags. After pepper-spraying Mr. Nag, the police officer is quoted as saying, "You f****** Arab! You f***** immigrant, go back to you f****** country before I kill you!"

Joliet man alleges police bruality, use of racial slurs

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=local&id=5204526

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hope one of those gung ho son of a bitches come at me talking that yang.

Ha, Ha, I'l curl up in a ball and take a beating, then retire to my mansion. A small price to pay. I'll take a little racial profiling and and a beatdown for a sittin pretty check from the Police department.

hell yeah.

Anyway, i'm not surprised, though. I've had people come up to my wife who dresses in full Islamic Hijab talking that "go back to your county , junk" even though sh's from massachusetts and grew up catholic. They NEVER talk trash when I'm around, but one time this dude approached my wife with something stupid about terrorists or whatever, he didn't see me, then My wife was like, If have something to say, say it to my Husband, he's right there. So I turn and look at him , not fully knowing what he said, but ready to blast him for upsetting my wife (yeah I know , I'm not perfect) And this dude turns pale white like he saw a ghost, puts his tail between his legs and walks away. He was trailer trash, no doubt. Funny thing is, If I would have rocked this dude in the walmart parking lot dressed in my islamic gear looking Like Imam Dawood , I could easily have ended up on the news as a poster boy for the war on Islamo fascism.

I could see it now..

"AMERICAN TERRORIST ASSAULTS GOOD OLE BOY"

its funny im automatically biased to believe anyone who claims police brutality over a cop saying he was assaulted first. I guess its like the boy who cried wolf, cops always claim there was reason for them to shoot, taser, and bash people for no good reason.

Archived