scientology is evil

VILE_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out this quote from L. Ron Hubbard,

"Our enemies are less than twelve men. They are members of the Bank of England and other higher financial circles. They own and control newspaper chains and they, oddly enough, run all the mental health groups in the world that had sprung up ... Their apparent programme was to use mental health, which is to say psychiatric electric shock and pre-frontal lobotomy, to remove from their path any political dissenters ... These fellows have gotten nearly every government in the world to owe them considerable quantities of money through various chicaneries and they control, of course, income tax, government finance — [Harold] Wilson, for instance, the current Premier of England, is totally involved with these fellows and talks about nothing else actually"

Where's Casek? You have found your religion man.

haha. russell, i'm no sucker. scientology is weird. xenu an shit. haha. i bet one of you has been to "operation clambake". googling...

http://www.xenu.net/

there we are ^

this site was shown to me many moons ago. it's filled with a lot of information regarding scientology and it's belief system.

i also lived in clearwater florida. that is significant because the headquarters is there.

and it's weird.

260267482_94e4f4cee4_o.jpg

scientology commercial circa 80's

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpQnwgiplrY

lots of scientology related vids

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=scientology&search=Search

the quickest made religion in history,lame,and that cult doesnt make sense at all,behind all the crazy stupidity there is a porpuse,i havent studied about what are their goals...all i know its thanks to the south park episode which it was a good laugh

their symbol its like 2 TriangleS and an S in the middle,not very trustworthy...

the quote russell posted from L. Ron Hubbard looks like the guy knows,but how he knows thats another thing,because he could just be one of them and sound like a nut right infront of our faces just for people NOT to believe,because bankers do control lots of things,they get to take care of your money and they use it while u are away...if their "prophet" knew that,they should be more into trying to crack the codes of powerful corruption and something would have been heard....all i heard was tom cruise talking about psychology,priceless!

All religions of the world's religions started out as cults, just like Scientology. Don't be surprised if its still around in 500 years. It's the perfect religion for our times, it's sci-fi and it's a business. People worship money and technology anyway, Hubbard just organized those feelings into a portable set of beliefs.

All religions of the world's religions started out as cults.

WRONG. I think this new idea that all religions are wrong is the new religion. There's a new cult of kids running around rejecting the notion of religion because they were raised in christian enviroments being lied to by way of the religion they were brought up in (i.e. christmas, easter, the tooth fairy) and all the other lying traditions they fabricate.

My theory is that since they have come to the rightfully true conclusion that the religion their family practices or feigns to practice is a pack of lies (i.e. christianity) They come to the FALSE conclusion that every religion is of ficticious origins.

It's actually a quite typical psychological phenominon to be turned off to something once it betrays you, but it's like the girl who is dogged out and physically abused b someone, and she never quite gets over it. In her mind, all men are like that and she can never build a relationship with a man because of her experience.

Also, it's easier to just ignore religion and the notion of God, but God is not unaware of you and your innermost thoughts so communicate with him. I know people here act all Athiest and "God doesn't exist" but I know deep down you don't really believe that , even if you try to convince yourself over and over.

I don't understand the belief in a supreme being with no actual evidence that there is one. I'm not saying im atheist or against God, I just don't have any evidence that there is one.

All religions have the basic moral principles to not steal, don't kill, don't rape, etc.. In my opinion most religions are just created to keep society in order and not complete chaos and anarchy.

Then the whole idea of christianity was devolped for the poor man who had nothing going for him so he'd just steal and kill or do whatever he can to get what he wants.. They say "If you do all that bad stuff, you'll go to hell. But if you listen to me and be a good person, you'll be rewarded in the afterlife." And that's how they kept the lower class of society in order.

I also don't understand the concept of going to hell if you don't believe in god. Since we don't know god exists, it's just promoting ignorance. And also it says even if you're a good person and do well for society you go to hell.

Scientology is definately one of the worst of them all though.. Zealot brainwashing scum.

Stay cruel, the evidence for God is all around you, it's everywhere, it's everything. If someone showed you a Cadillac Escalade and said, "you know this escalade created itself from no help or intervention from a manufacterer, the metal , plastic and rubber just smashed into eachother and formed this vehicle , AMAZING HUH? Nobody would beleive that, but you will however beleive that an organism, much more complex than a cadillac escalade created itself and even more, the whole universe morphed itself miraculously when a simple fly can't even produce itself from nothing.

hahaha dude paley's watch argument is really terrible i wouldn't base my defense of religion on intelligent design theory. It doesn't take theories of natural selection and survival of the fittest into account at all.

and stay cruel: If you don't understand belief in god without evidence, and i'm assuming you don't have said evidence, then that does make you an atheist dude

WRONG. I think this new idea that all religions are wrong is the new religion. There's a new cult of kids running around rejecting the notion of religion because they were raised in christian enviroments being lied to by way of the religion they were brought up in (i.e. christmas, easter, the tooth fairy) and all the other lying traditions they fabricate.

My theory is that since they have come to the rightfully true conclusion that the religion their family practices or feigns to practice is a pack of lies (i.e. christianity) They come to the FALSE conclusion that every religion is of ficticious origins.

It's actually a quite typical psychological phenominon to be turned off to something once it betrays you, but it's like the girl who is dogged out and physically abused b someone, and she never quite gets over it. In her mind, all men are like that and she can never build a relationship with a man because of her experience.

Also, it's easier to just ignore religion and the notion of God, but God is not unaware of you and your innermost thoughts so communicate with him. I know people here act all Athiest and "God doesn't exist" but I know deep down you don't really believe that , even if you try to convince yourself over and over.

I didn't say all religions are wrong, I said all religions start as cults. All religions, including Islam, started as a small group of adherents to a form of worship. That is what a cult is. When its been around for long enough, and enough people subscribe to its beliefs, it is called religion.

I am sure you realize that many atheists, not necessarily including me, would consider faith in God to be a delusion. This may be the wrong thread for this.

a cult is a term designating a cohesive group of people (generally, but not exclusively a relatively small and recently founded religious movement devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding culture or society considers to be outside the mainstream or reaching the point of a taboo. Its status may come about either due to its novel belief system

(novel meaning new) And Islam was not new when the prophet Muhammad brought it, Only New to the people he was bringing it to. But it was very old.

In common usage "cult" has a negative connotation and is generally applied to a group by opponents for a variety of reasons. "

I reject the usage fo the word Cult to refer to islam. islam is the original belief system of mankind, so the rest of you are actually following your own cult while muslims are following the original way of life.

yum, you're right that monotheism that includes an all powerful creator seems to originate with zoroastrianism.

And Dawood, wasn't Islam originally rejected by the people in Arabia? Isn't that why Mohammad left Mecca? Although it is interesting to believe that Islam has always existed, in fact, the religion began in Mohammad's time. It is certainly derived from other monotheistic religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Zoroastrianism, but people didn't call themselves Muslim until the Koran.

Possible dates of existence

Estimates for the lifetime of Zoroaster vary widely, depending upon the sources used.

1400 B.C. to 1000 B.C., which represents the current scholarly consensus, is cited by Mary Boyce in her A History of Zoroastrianism (1989).

"Before 458 B.C." is cited by H.S. Nyberg in Die Religionen des Alten Iran (1938).

The Bundahišn or Creation, an important Zoroastrian religious text, cites the time of Zoroaster as 258 years before Alexander the Great's invasion of Persia (i.e., 588 B.C.). This "Traditional Date of Zoroaster" was accepted by many 19th century scholars, among them Taghizadeh and W. B. Henning.

Though other scholars such as Darmesteter, who placed Zoroaster around 100 B.C., have argued for later dates, these theories are now widely rejected.

so these are the dates for Zoroaster. Even Noah who is considered a prophet of Islam is dated before Zoroaster, many say 4300 or more bc.

from the quran...

Verily, We have inspired you (O Muhammad SAW) as We inspired Nûh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We (also) inspired Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob), and Al****Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)], 'Iesa (Jesus), Ayub (Job), Yûnus (Jonah), Hârûn (Aaron), and Sulaimân (Solomon), and to Dawûd (David) We gave the Zabûr (Psalms). (An-Nisa 4:163)

Muslims believe that God sent many prophets to humankind throughout time, all with the same message: to worship God Alone and to follow His guidance. Muslims honor not only Muhammad, but also Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Solomon, Jesus, Noah all the way back to Adam, the first man. -- peace be upon them all.

even Abraham was before Zoraoster according to the sources I found above for Zoarosters possible timeline.

The Old Testament is probably the most detailed source on Ibrahim, even though much of what it relates may be unreliable. According to its account, Ibrahim was born around 1900 BC in the city of Ur, one of the most important cities of the time, which was located in the southeast of the Mesopotamia plains. When he was first born, Ibrahim was not named ''Abraham'', but ''Abram''. His name was changed by God - Jehovah (YHWH) afterwards

And Allah mention in the quran

And strive hard in Allâh's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islâmic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islâm), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father ibrahim (Abraham) (Islâmic Monotheism). It is He (Allâh) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'ân), that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As****Salât (Iqamat-as-Salât), give Zakât and hold fast to Allâh [i.e. have confidence in Allâh, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper! (Al-Hajj 22:78)

So who has more right to say what Islam is and who is a muslim or not, Allah or you?

if you have sources that say Zoroaster was before Abraham, Noah or Adam I'd be willing to look at them, but I think I posted sufficient evidence that all of them were Muslims and the Idea that Islam started with Muhammad (which is an Idea the enemies of Islam propogate in popular culture) is wrong. Muhammad was the SEAL (the last) of all the prophets of Islam, not the first.

Anyway, dude, Show me the word Christianity or Judaism in the bible. they are not there. Abraham was a muslim and it's funny that Allah addressed this in his book over 1400 years ago.

Or say you that Ibrâhim (abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)] were Jews or Christians? Say, "Do you know better or does Allâh (know better… that they all were Muslims)? And who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony [i.e. to believe in Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him when he comes, written in their Books. (See Verse 7:157)] he has from Allâh? And Allâh is not unaware of what you do." (Al-Baqarah 2:140)

yeah sorry dude but a book written 1400 years ago about events that happened what 5000 years ago doesn't cut it.

it's like saying the world was created in 6000bc because the bible says so

it's like saying giants and angels walked the earth because the old testament says so

ok, but I'm saying...Abraham, Noah all came before Zoraoster and nobody here can really say that abraham and Noah were not Muslims

The word Muslim lynguistically means one who submits and implies complete submission to the will of God (Allah). Muslims believe that nature is itself Islamic, since it follows natural laws placed by God. Thus, a Muslim strives to surrender to God's commands every step of the way.

So who here can say that all of the prophets are not Muslims?

So, I'm not talking about beleifs entirely, I'm talking about language, if you look up the word muslim in an arabic dictionary it will give you a similar definition as above and the word Muslim existed in the Arabic language way before Muhammad.

As long as we rely on the proper defenition of muslim as outlined above..

Can someone prove to me by way of history that they Abraham, Noah, Jesus, Moses etc. were not Muslims ?

Archived