Bench Graffiti Magazine

pasty pale

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION!

I am putting together Issue 2. I have a gang of dope flicks so far. But, I want to make sure every area of N America gets covered. I would love to see what is getting benched in the Northeast, Southeast, Great Lakes and Canada. If you've seen the magazine, then you know that I need HIGH RESOLUTION FLICKS to span the width of the page. They also need to be straight-on day shots.

If you want to contribute, send HIGH RES flicks on a disc (no hard copies please) to Bench Magazine, PO BOX 221584, Denver CO, 80210. If you want to email me some HIGH RES flicks, you can send them to benchmagazine@gmail.com. Please keep the self promo to a minimum.

We also have plenty of vol. 1 mags left. So, order up!

stay up

ATTENTION!

I am putting together Issue 2. I have a gang of dope flicks so far. But, I want to make sure every area of N America gets covered. I would love to see what is getting benched in the Northeast, Southeast, Great Lakes and Canada. If you've seen the magazine, then you know that I need HIGH RESOLUTION FLICKS to span the width of the page. They also need to be straight-on day shots.

If you want to contribute, send HIGH RES flicks on a disc (no hard copies please) to Bench Magazine, PO BOX 221584, Denver CO, 80210. If you want to email me some HIGH RES flicks, you can send them to benchmagazine@gmail.com. Please keep the self promo to a minimum.

stay up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION!

stay up

Archived