Recommendations on what to do in new york.

creep3

I'm going to be taking a week long trip to New York on the 18th of this month. I'm from Texas and i have never traveled farther than Mexico. So I am damn exited about the trip but with not ever having visited before I am stumped on what to do and what sites to see.

If anyone has ever visited or is actually from there please shoot me some ideas. Im looking for some cool places to shop for lrg clothes, artful dodger clothes. Maybe also some graffiti shops if anyone knows where any are located. Also if you all could possibly recommend some places to eat. Or basically just anything that is worth visiting while there. Oh by the way i will be staying in manhattan.

Thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crack cocaine.

On an unrelated note, what the shit is up with collection agencies calling with the automated system.

Telling me to wait on the line.

Just so they can harass me about unpaid warrants.

or unpaid hospital bills.

They need to step off.

As if I am going to sit on hold, listening to muzak, just to tell them I ain't got nothing for em.

Everyday with this shit.

It seems like they would get the hint.

But yeah.

I hear that crack cocaine is the way to go when on vacation.

fuck booking!

moms PB&J is like 10X better!

bust some tags on the Lower East wearing a bandana then post the pics on 12oz!

NY is a fun city, im sure once ur there you'll find somthing to do....or just visit MERO!!!

scrapyard is teh only shop i kno of-but its open at wierd hours....

Archived