Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

If a husband and a wife....

Well, I was reading a thread on this car forum I go on alot... anyway someone was asking for a good tranny shop, well some joker posted this link...

http://www.srsmiami.com/

So you people that like to go to clubs and party in Miami.... be careful... anyway... I thought this was pretty funny and started joking with this girl in the office and said, you know you want to be a man.... and then she was like, DHABZ, you know you want to have tits and a vagina... and then I was thinking... I wonder if someone went in as a couple if they'd let them trade parts.... like robots....

Anyway, I know you all will enjoy entertaining and answering this... if a husband and a wife both get sex changes and they stay together and have lots of tranny sex... is that weird...

I saw a couple once on Dateline or some shit where the guy became the girl and vice versa...fully. They lived happily ever after.

Ube... maybe you could send an email requesting such.... and you could maybe even inquire about if they've ever had a husband and wife... .well you know....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now