Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serum

Two teens teach toddlers how to smoke a blunt

get fucked you fascist

take away peoples right to have kids? its built in you fuk. id die before some fuck could tell me or not to have a kid

i pretty much agree with serum.

get fucked you fascist

take away peoples right to have kids? its built in you fuk. id die before some fuck could tell me or not to have a kid

Overpopulation is pretty much the fundamental cause of most environmental issues facing the world right now. Procreation limits can't come soon enough.

HAHAHA THAT SHIT IS FUCKED UP, BUT ITS FUNNY. I THOUGHT I STARTED SMOKIN WEED EARLY. SHIT...BUT WHO DOESN'T DO FUCKED UP SHIT TO THEIR LITTLE COUSINS/NEPHEWS/SIBLINGS? I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO PUT YOU NIGGAS ON...MY LITTLE SISTER SMASHED ME IN THE HEAD WITH A BED POST WHEN I WAS LIKE 6 I COULDNT SEE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES TRUE STORY...I PUSHED MY LITTLE COUSIN BEBE INTO A FUCKING BEEHIVE, SHORTY WAS LIKE 3 YEARS OLD AND WAS RUNNING AROUND MY AUNT YARD GETTIN SWARMED ON BY BEES AND I WAS DYING LAUGHING SAYING "BEEEANCA!! HAHAHA BEEEEANCA!!!". ITS PART OF LIFE B, SAD TO SAY. AND YO, WHEN I WAS 5, IF SOMETHING WENT DOWN THAT I AINT LIKE I TOLD MY MOM. IF I DIDNT GET SLAPPED IN THE MOUTH, THE SITUATION GOT TAKEN CARE OF, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME A 5 YEAR OLD CANT TELL HIS MOM "MOMMA, DAYDAY AND LaRON KEEP MAKING ME EAT CIGAR SMOKE AND IT MAKES ME HUNGRY AND FEEL FUNNY MOMMA" IN WHICH CASE, THE PARENT (WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHILD) WOULD TAKE ACTION AND CALL HER BROTHER (WHO IS LaRONS POPS) AND LaRON WOULD GET HIS ASS BEAT AND NEVER DO IT AGAIN. REALLY THOUGH, NIGGAS NEED TO STEP THEIR PARENTAL GAME UP, FUCK ACS. AND FUCK BBC FOR PUTTING NIGGAS ON BLAST!

get fucked you fascist

white_rapper_wideweb__470x312,2.jpg

if we wanna have kids and raise them in the hood in order to uplift the metaphysical entities

to the level of hiphop bodhisatvas or ghetto gurus, if you will, we can only then bring back all the

things good about having a well populated trailer of terminally ill treasures

HALLELUJAH HOLLA BACK LIL HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

these idiots deserve to labotomies...my homies girl smoked weed everyday when she was pregnant...its almost the same thing...fuckin cunt deserves to be thrown in jail with these fucktards

my cousin recently had a baby. his father smoked weed all the time so he didnt see a problem with his wife smoking weed throughout her pregnancy. so little man is born and is almost blind as a bat.

he now has thick ass coke bottle glasses strapped to his head so he doesnt run into walls.

he looks like a 1 year old mr magoo.

my cousin recently had a baby. his father smoked weed all the time so he didnt see a problem with his wife smoking weed throughout her pregnancy. so little man is born and is almost blind as a bat.

he now has thick ass coke bottle glasses strapped to his head so he doesnt run into walls.

he looks like a 1 year old mr magoo.

that makes me so angry. do women not care about healthy babies anymore? or read up on what not to do when you are pregnant? it must not be common sense for some people i guess. fuck.

it gets better.

he recently had his 3rd child and she was born way underweight.

its still only 7 months so we dont know what to think but the baby stares into nowhere

and doesnt react to people in front of it. like you could be right up in the babies face

and she seems to hear you but doesnt see you.

its still a bit early but i can only hope that everything is alright with her.

my cousins wife is a fulltime baby maker. me and my cousin are the same age and he is already on his 3rd kid after 2 years of marriage. she doesnt want to work. she just smokes weed all day and doesnt do shit. at family parties she sits in the corner while my cousin tries to talk to the family while running around after kids. the guy works fulltime, makes around 30,000 a year and can barely pay the bills. the least she could do is watch the kids.

im not against weed. im against retards that cant handle their weed to the point of not taking care of your kids, smoking during pregnancy, or these winners that give weed to a 2 year old like it was all good.

does she have postpartum depression? i mean, not to defend her lazy parenting but maybe thats why she smokes weed. or she could just be a complete dumbass and im sorry for insulting her but thats my take on it.

and no, 7 months is not too early. by 7 months that little girl should be able to follow your face, react to voices, blabber, smile, drool, touch, raise her hands when she wants to be carried, be able to crawl, start eating pureed foods, hell...even starting to pull herself up on furniture!....etc. well, thats what my son was doing when he was 7 months old.

i just dont understand it when people dont take on the full responsibility of being a parent. or just simply dont care of the well being of their offspring.

nope. no depression. she really is just a dumbass

my family started disliking her early on. she was living at my aunts house before

she was pregnant and refused to get a job. once she got pregnant with the first one she basically

just said i dont plan on ever getting a job. shes been having babies like hamsters ever since.

i guess she feels if she continues to have kids she can dodge the J-O-B word.

im not even against fulltime moms, as long as they clean the house and take care of the kids.

she does neither.

everyone in my family now treats me like im the ceo of a multi-million fortune 500 company because i havent gotten arrested, had kids before marriage, gotten addicted to any substances and i continue to pursue work that i enjoy. weird. everyone called me damian when i was little.

On the real son son mothafuckin potna loc...........Seriously, this shit is fucking horrible! Who does this kinda shit? Poor kids gotta go live in Foster Homes now.........

that's jammed up, stupid mang. then to video tape it. plain stupid, now the little jokers have to live with Mr. and Mrs. Dobolina collecting dough per kid type set up. life sucks for some people. Bad decision mang.

yea i smoke hella smoke but never by my 3 three old i dont even let my little man\

peep me smoking newports..

people need 2 realize weed is like liquor u dont gave a child rum yet alone weed brownies...

stupid kids and his mother(toddlers)should get LOC THA FUK UP!

I was painting under this bridge a couple of weeks ago and got into a somewhat violent confrontation with this homeless girl. I didnt even notice she was there until she comes storming over screaming that Im "killing her fucking baby with the paint"... anyways she proceeded to chuck a couple of cans at me me full force. I just asked her how her Crystal meth was helping her baby and left.

Poor niggers, can't help but to feel sorry for them.

yeah, I'm sure all the NIGGERS are feeling your pity. So nice of you to care. :rolleyes:

damn 12oz is full of nazis huh its all good

but dont let catch one you cowards snoozing...\

confederate flag pansies

no just channel zero

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now