Two teens teach toddlers how to smoke a blunt

serum

does she have postpartum depression? i mean, not to defend her lazy parenting but maybe thats why she smokes weed. or she could just be a complete dumbass and im sorry for insulting her but thats my take on it.

and no, 7 months is not too early. by 7 months that little girl should be able to follow your face, react to voices, blabber, smile, drool, touch, raise her hands when she wants to be carried, be able to crawl, start eating pureed foods, hell...even starting to pull herself up on furniture!....etc. well, thats what my son was doing when he was 7 months old.

i just dont understand it when people dont take on the full responsibility of being a parent. or just simply dont care of the well being of their offspring.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. no depression. she really is just a dumbass

my family started disliking her early on. she was living at my aunts house before

she was pregnant and refused to get a job. once she got pregnant with the first one she basically

just said i dont plan on ever getting a job. shes been having babies like hamsters ever since.

i guess she feels if she continues to have kids she can dodge the J-O-B word.

im not even against fulltime moms, as long as they clean the house and take care of the kids.

she does neither.

everyone in my family now treats me like im the ceo of a multi-million fortune 500 company because i havent gotten arrested, had kids before marriage, gotten addicted to any substances and i continue to pursue work that i enjoy. weird. everyone called me damian when i was little.

I was painting under this bridge a couple of weeks ago and got into a somewhat violent confrontation with this homeless girl. I didnt even notice she was there until she comes storming over screaming that Im "killing her fucking baby with the paint"... anyways she proceeded to chuck a couple of cans at me me full force. I just asked her how her Crystal meth was helping her baby and left.