i just wasted a tank of gas in one day

rushawn wuan

The cheapest Over here is at $2.29. They have another gas type, "85% Ethanol" Rated at $1.98 for "Flexible Cars". One of my friends thought he was smart by putting that shit to his car. His car didnt start, had to buy a new Gas Pump regulator, and had to flush the gas system, all a wooping of One G!

Dont go out and fill up ur car with the cheapest gas! Its like being drunk late at night wondering why there is only one Pump thats all green and not knowing your adding "Diesel" To your car.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
I can't complain, I use my companies credit card everyother time I fill my car up... They'll never know cause they get like $3,000 gas bills every month... Whats $30 here and there you know...

They know now...your fired.

My tank can hold about $20 worth of unleaded gas and shit lasts me like 4-5 days and my job is seriously half a mile away..I don't really drive anywhere considering everything I need is within a few miles (Skatepark, Wal-Mart, Dollar Store, Kroger, Houston 420, my dealer..etc) yet my car seems to be eating gas like a fat kid eating twinkies

Guest R@ndomH3ro
My tank can hold about $20 worth of unleaded gas and shit lasts me like 4-5 days and my job is seriously half a mile away..I don't really drive anywhere considering everything I need is within a few miles (Skatepark, Wal-Mart, Dollar Store, Kroger, Houston 420, my dealer..etc) yet my car seems to be eating gas like a fat kid eating twinkies

Is is like V8???

If not, you might want to get it serviced.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
It represents pure evil and must be destroyed

Thats what I was thinking :mad::mad::mad:

death to them and their children

my financial situation is in the worst shape its been in since I moved out the house at 17.

the pooch got sick and had to have surgery in early december. $1500 for that. $2200 bail in mid december. pop-a-lock broke my door the day ofter christmas. $500 to replace that. truck broke down. solid $900 for that shit. cut my hand, needed stitches... $350. been sending my mum $500 monthly to support her and my little brother through this divorce she's going through (serious lawyer fees are sucking her dry)

then, new years ever, I lose my job. I'm a chef for a living, so finding work during slow season (now) is near to impossible. two months of tapping the savings to cover rent/bills/cost of living while waiting for work has pretty much depleted my savings & checking accounts after the hits I took at the end of last year.

not to mention the misses moved across country for work, so there were mad costs for us flying back and forth to see each other and keep the long distance thing in check. planned a move out to SF to be closer to her. dropped crazy loot on the deposit/first months rent etc. flying out there for interviews and such.

in classic style, dumb bitch cheats on me. should have seen that coming.

so yeah, I've pretty much blown through around 25k - 27k in a matter of three months or so.

what's kills me most is that I had two more years of savings to go before I was going to start shopping for my own house/loft/condo. that's what hurts more than anything. I worked fucking hard to get those saving up and now I'm back at the starting line.

alright, enough bitching about my monetary status.

and gas prices can go fuck themselves too. fucking 99c when I started driving. 2.99-3.19 now. that shit stings my asshole more than that of 10,000 hernias.

my financial situation is in the worst shape its been in since I moved out the house at 17.

the pooch got sick and had to have surgery in early december. $1500 for that. $2200 bail in mid december. pop-a-lock broke my door the day ofter christmas. $500 to replace that. truck broke down. solid $900 for that shit. cut my hand, needed stitches... $350. been sending my mum $500 monthly to support her and my little brother through this divorce she's going through (serious lawyer fees are sucking her dry)

then, new years ever, I lose my job. I'm a chef for a living, so finding work during slow season (now) is near to impossible. two months of tapping the savings to cover rent/bills/cost of living while waiting for work has pretty much depleted my savings & checking accounts after the hits I took at the end of last year.

not to mention the misses moved across country for work, so there were mad costs for us flying back and forth to see each other and keep the long distance thing in check. planned a move out to SF to be closer to her. dropped crazy loot on the deposit/first months rent etc. flying out there for interviews and such.

in classic style, dumb bitch cheats on me. should have seen that coming.

so yeah, I've pretty much blown through around 25k - 27k in a matter of three months or so.

what's kills me most is that I had two more years of savings to go before I was going to start shopping for my own house/loft/condo. that's what hurts more than anything. I worked fucking hard to get those saving up and now I'm back at the starting line.

alright, enough bitching about my monetary status.

and gas prices can go fuck themselves too. fucking 99c when I started driving. 2.99-3.19 now. that shit stings my asshole more than that of 10,000 hernias.

wow dude , i feel for you. nothing to it but to keep on going man.