Graff Movies

DjKeNNyKiLoz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

malicious mischief... I have a copy somewhere back home.. but haven't been able to find it in a couple years... if anyone has a copy of that hit me up...

Yo we are working on a Malicious Mischief dvd wont be done for some time though.

Check out Piece By Piece

and WAR42

piece by piece is hot.. havent checked war42... but shit a malicious mischief video.. thats fucking great... I fucking love that highway shot with bum and ufo...

I have Fuk Graff vol.1&2, War 1,2 & 3, Infamy, The Forgotten City 1 & 2,Masters of Crime 2,Write and Unite, Dirty Handz 1,2 & 3, The Future of Graffiti, Stockholm Subway Stories (Great Flik), The Art of Storytelling, and many, many, more.

Infamy was one of the better movies I have seen...The lines toughest has decent fr8 footage, art of storytelling, that swedish movie where that cat is gettting yelled at by the conductor while painting and dudes fucking with the door thats a good one..alot of good shit out.

piece by piece is hot.. havent checked war42... but shit a malicious mischief video.. thats fucking great... I fucking love that highway shot with bum and ufo...

that daytime highway shit, not too clean but crazy fucking spot... ha and that dug scene in the bus is dope

every1 check out forgotten city bad ass graff vid showin mostly only north side taggers but its still good....i guess they didnt have enough room for the south siders and mexicans.. but wat eva i still go love cuz its in my city of chi....IANoner COH crew...Constantly Outdoin Haters...Chicagos Our Home....stay upz every1