can i make my "fantasy" e-life any more cliched and boring?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: what is the cut off age to join a frat?

don't know what the cutoff age is, nor do i care.....

all i know

is

Mac and cheese rawks my face offf

yeah...

if you dont think so you are lying to yourself

you mean mac and cheese and peas right? can't have mac and cheese without the peas...

I had the very fortunate opportunity to stay at a sorority at Rutgers a few years back. A girl I know put me up after I had been crashing on friends couches for a few weeks. First thing that happened was one girl offering to make me dinner, another washing all my clothes, and the best moment was when one of her roommate/sisters brought me a beer without asking.

The frat kids though were the worst people I had ever met - rich kids who had never left New Jersey aside from clubbing in the Meat Packing District and want to fight anything with personality. Good thing my friends roommates had some burly guido boyfriends who viewed me as one of them by default.

Fin.

I had the very fortunate opportunity to stay at a sorority at Rutgers a few years back. A girl I know put me up after I had been crashing on friends couches for a few weeks. First thing that happened was one girl offering to make me dinner, another washing all my clothes, and the best moment was when one of her roommate/sisters brought me a beer without asking.

The frat kids though were the worst people I had ever met - rich kids who had never left New Jersey aside from clubbing in the Meat Packing District and want to fight anything with personality. Good thing my friends roommates had some burly guido boyfriends who viewed me as one of them by default.

Fin.

haha i like your writing style.