can i make my "fantasy" e-life any more cliched and boring?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: what is the cut off age to join a frat?

i was just talking to a friend reminiscing about a friend we had who was named jack jackson and was in some frat at CU boulder, and this dude was hilarious... he picked us up one day in his jeep blaring blink182 and immediately we noticed he had a heineken in his lap and one in the drink holder along with about 7 empties on the floor, then he drove onto the soccer fields at CU across from the university police station and started doing donuts in the grass while screaming some crazy shit and then we went to a frat party where he managed to get so intoxicated that he threw a keg through the wall within the first hour and ended up punching like 6 dudes in the face.

is that guy in the back wearing a cape with no shirt and capri pants?

yes, yes he is...

this is what you will look like 15 years after you join a frat...

retard.jpg.w300h341.jpg

works fine for me...

and I am just trying to let you know about the hidden dangers of joining a frat.. such as making yourself retarded from constant binge drinking and hitting yourself in the head with random objects..