ROME

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
titus biting the dude's tongue off deserves a bump for this thread. and that cleopatra bitch is so fucking hot man...sucks it's going to be gone by april.

im not too familiar with the show, but i've watched it a few times.

i did see the last episode where titus bit that guy's tongue off spit it back at his boys, then proceeded to pick up his own axe and hit one of his captains? with it....ahahaha

not to mention a few mins before, he went to whip that slave girl (can't remember her name) and then proceeded to have the best sex scene i've ever seen.

i concur with it still being behind the wire tho, but we'll see after i catch the first season and actually get into it.

not to bring your show down seek. but only till the other day i actually realized that it was even a show. i rarely watch any tv.

it went down like this.

" why is this fucking gay movie about rome always on fucking hbo when i turn it on"

(clicks info button)

"oh shit its a tv show, that explains it"

now im going to give it a shot and just order the whole series on my on demand channel.