Somalia: what is really going on?

lord_casek

so, after last weeks attack against somalia, i found out what is going on.

we are going after 3 guys (brits) who went into hiding in somalia 9 years ago.

something else: remember "blackhawk down"? we all know what happened

in real life. blackhawk gets shot down, american soldiers bodies drug through streets by addid muslims. spat upon, dismembered, set on fire.

know who layed the groundwork for our recent bombings? ethiopia. know who was waiting

with the ethiopians? the addid's. we are paying both parties.

this is after the muslim group that was recently controlling somalia kicked the addid's and the rest of the war-like tribes out of somalia. after they had set up courts. after they were getting their country back together.

you put the rest together.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
glad they took that dude out.

i don't think the pentagon has confirmed or denied anything about somalia. and 1 or 3 guys isn't worth hundreds. it's not even worth the sanctity of a govt that was forming on its own. we did a horrible thing. again.

p.s.: we've "killed" al-qaeda number 2's how many times? 12 times for zarqoui (sp?)

i don't think the pentagon has confirmed or denied anything about somalia. and 1 or 3 guys isn't worth hundreds. it's not even worth the sanctity of a govt that was forming on its own. we did a horrible thing. again.

p.s.: we've "killed" al-qaeda number 2's how many times? 12 times for zarqoui (sp?)

I don't know what exactly the situation on the ground was like. From what I've read there were more than a couple dozen casualties. There were probably innocent civilians killed, but from what I've read it was actually a militant sanctuary, and not just 1 or 2 terrorists in the middle of a village of innocent people.

Regardless of what the case actually is, it will adversely effect America's image. However it would be better if we find out little or no innocents were killed. Highly unlikely.

Al-Qaeda's #2 was always Ayman Al-Zawahri, who is still at large. The highest we've killed was Al-Qaeda's #3, Mohammed Atef. He was killed in an airstrike in Afghanistan in 2001.

Regardless of what the case actually is, it will adversely effect America's image. However it would be better if we find out little or no innocents were killed. Highly unlikely.

As such we have as usual a run of the mill example of the U.S as a terrorist state

R.I.P somalian peasants